Lets see some full size pictures...

Colby Jack

Traveler
Quick pic

Here is my new truck with ARE topper. Getting loaded up for the first fishing trip of the summer. Bring on the Reds and Rainbows!
DSC01749.jpg

Colby Jack

GTABurnout

Explorer
My new to me 07 5.9 Cummins (I hope the dodge part dosen't let me down)

Debadged and running 315/70R17's

5-21-10_1.jpg

5-21-10_2.jpg

5-21-10_3.jpg

5-21-10_4.jpg

Offroad pics soon, shes not even legal yet....

Every Miles A Memory

Expedition Leader
How did you De-Badge it GTA?? I've been wanting to do this to my F-250 for awhile now. I usually just do it in Photoshop, but I'd like it to be done in real life too

I like how clean it makes it look. Nice photos

GTABurnout

Explorer
How did you De-Badge it GTA?? I've been wanting to do this to my F-250 for awhile now. I usually just do it in Photoshop, but I'd like it to be done in real life too

I like how clean it makes it look. Nice photos

Dodge trucks have no holes from the factory for badges. Fishing line and a lot of rubbing to get the glue off.

A heat gun helps as well. The badges will leave alittle residue but wax and some buffing it will look like they where never there.

I did just put the Cummins "C" badges back on.

Careful on my F250 the F250 logo on the fender had holes behind it and I had to put the badges back on.

SDAVIS

Lets see if this works. First time posting a pic on this forum... must be the same as others. Here is my 2007 2500 CTD. My platform box and drawer system in the bed. One shot at the beach. One shot on the streets!
IMG_1339-1.jpg

GraylandBeachStatePark6-19202122-13.jpg

TheCummins030.jpg

TheCummins032.jpg

TheCummins041.jpg

TheCummins035.jpg

SDAVIS

Thanks! We have an Arctic Fox TT and the boxes give us so much extra storage for camping and such. And the dog rides on top in no problem. I've seen a lot of your forum activity and blogs... on RV.net and such. I haven't kept up though, are you guys not traveling anymore?

Just a 2" leveling kit on the truck and 35" tires.

Every Miles A Memory

Expedition Leader
Thanks! Are you guys not traveling anymore?

Just a 2" leveling kit on the truck and 35" tires.

Nope, we ran out of money, so we had to stop the gypsy lifestyle for the time being to get jobs and rebuild the kitty.

That truck pulling a Artic Fox would be too cool!! I love the Artic Foxes and their 4 season abilities. Drool everytime I see one.

SDAVIS

Here's a couple shots with our trailer! We really like it because its small compared to some and we can still get into some tighter spots. Enough about the trailer though I guess, this is the expedition site! I should be camping out of the bed of the truck and showing pics of that!!! Good to hear an update on you guys... Hope you are enjoying life!

Headedhome-1.jpg

Leonard028-2.jpg

redthies

Renaissance Redneck
Nothing wrong with a big trailer! We are in the process of selling our small offroad trailer and buying a 33' Caliber. It will be our full time "base-camp". I will love having it at surf spots and other non-out-of-the-way spots. We can then head off road with truck and cap as needed/wanted. And no mortgage payment!!!!:sombrero:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94