**SOLD** 2005 Tiger Provan-Chevy 2500HD Ext Cab For Sale

DKOlivero

SOLD JUNE 2011
2005 Provan Tiger Chevrolet 2500HD Extended Cab CX -4wd Camper
8.1L Vortec V8 16v OHV SEFI Gas Engine
Allison 1000 5 speed automatic transmission
26,114 miles. (Twenty-six thousand miles)

Exterior Upgrades
Volant air intake/filter
Rancho RCX Air shocks with onboard air compressor and on the fly rear and forward adjustment
Dual battery Optima Yellow Top
Aluminess Front Winch Bumper with Brush Guard. Warn ME1200 Winch installed in lockable tool box in winch bumper. Steel cable replaced with synthetic winch line from Oklahoma Off Road, oversized winch hook and protective thimble. Two inch receiver in front winch bumper for forward boat launches, spare tire, bike rack etc
Hella driving lights installed in custom bumper, relayed to switch under dashboard
Bug Deflector
17 Inch Gattlin Liquid Metal Flat Black Alloy Wheels
LT 285-70 R17 Wrangler Silent Armor Tires, less than 500 miles
Fully mounted matched spare, on hitch support for rear or forward bumper placement
Provan installed anti-sway bar and rear tire spacers.
Tube side steps by Iron Cross
Custom bike rack fits Provan spare tire holder-Yakima
Solar panel on roof :100 watt Sharp and solar controller in coach- Provan installed
Yakima load bars on roof for Paddle craft or cargo box.
Lock modification for rear passenger side rear storage compartment exterior

Interior Upgrades
Pioneer AVIC-Z1 HDD Multimedia AV Navigational Server: Stereo GPS, maps and navigation. . Back up camera displays in stereo screen on dash when in reverse or when set to full time rear camera, AM, FM, CD, MP3, Ipod, Sat Radio. Blue Tooth. Subwoofer under couch with ability to switch on or off.. Concert sound.
Toshiba 15 inch LCD HDTV/DVD Flat screen conversion with wireless headphones-Provan upgrade
Uniden Bearcat CB radio/ weather radio with on dash extension speaker, under grill PA speaker
Cabinets installed by Provan behind front seats to level floor, provide storage
Cold weather upgrade by Provan to heat tanks-switch in coach
Removed dometic three way fridge for ultra efficient 12v Nova Kool fridge/freezer
New mattress (never used) on cab over bed, 12 volt heating pad.
Cover King Leather Seat Covers
New OEM Floor mats

Typical Provan coach set up with side door leading rear to passenger side fold out couch with storage below. Rear half couch passenger side below rear window. Shower/toilet rear driver side with galley including cook top and microwave forward on driver side, fridge/freezer opposite side door. Full pass through to truck. Truck interior tan. Coach interior blue. Coach mounted Fiamma awning. Roof top air conditioning rear, with electric fan/vent forward. Onan generator

I purchased the truck from the original owner in Florida. I had it shipped to Provan for the factory upgrades noted above. Unit is stored under cover. Last oil change less than 50miles (right before winter storage). Truck waxed and detailed prior to storage. Onan generator run monthly for one hour year around. . Batteries on battery tenders.

My current job is not going to permit any extended trips for the next two or three years at least. This truck is too nice to sit and wait until I can finally retire. I have $75K in this truck and am asking $52,000 US dollars. Excessive snow this winter has delayed getting the truck out of storage but should be available April 15th. No warranty is implied or expressed but I believe all systems on this truck to be new or near new in condition. Tiger is in Minneapolis area. Photos are in my 2005 Chevy Extended Cab CX gallery (linked below). This truck has very low mileage and is offered 50K below current factory prices for new units, with some exceptional upgrades. No expense has been spared in outfitting this unit. Serious inquires only, please. Cashier's check.

Dennis Olivero
oliverodennis@yahoo.com

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/tigermotorhomeowners/photos/album/1924336706/pic/list

Photos here:
https://picasaweb.google.com/104674...TigerMotorHome?authkey=Gv1sRgCNCL-aSAxKzSvQE#

Last edited:

DKOlivero

Hi folks,
Thanks for your interest. Your posts made me realize that the photo gallery is only open to members of the TigerMotorHomeOwners group on Yahoo. I should have known that. Sorry for the inconvenience. I will try to create a different webpage in the coming few days with photos that are easier to see.

In any event, if you are seriously interested in Tiger Motor Homes it might be worthwhile to register on the site. It just takes a few minutes to register and it is open to anyone. Further, there is a wealth of information there for owners or potential owners. They are a very hospitable and helpful group and anyone with a Tiger Motor Home should consider it a must read regarding modifications etc. They will be having their second annual rally in Colorado this summer. They are not the rock crawler crowd but they appreciate getting away from campgrounds exploring easier off road routes and boon docking..... and the Tiger makes that possible. Its a very nice group of folks.

Thanks again for viewing my ad.. as noted above, I am working on getting photos hosted elsewhere. I will let you know as soon as that is available. There are 40 photos in the gallery on the Tiger Motor Home site if you wish to sign up.

Best
DKOlivero

ThomD

Explorer
Nice and detailed set of images.

P1010406.JPG

DKOlivero

The snow has melted up here in MN and my 2005 Chevy 2500 HD Ext Cab Provan Tiger is ready to go...

Please email me if you have questions and thank-you for your interest,

Dennis Olivero
oliverodennis@yahoo.com

Updated Listing....

FOR SALE:
26,114 miles. (Twenty-six thousand miles)

Exterior Upgrades
Volant air intake/filter ($300.00)
Rancho RCX Air shocks w/ onboard air compressor and on the fly rear and forward adjustment ($600.00)
Dual battery Optima Yellow Top ($400)
Aluminess Front Winch Bumper with Brush Guard.($2000.00)
Warn ME1200 Winch installed in lockable tool box in winch bumper. ($1200)
Steel cable replaced with synthetic winch line (Viking), over sized winch hook and protective thimble. ($300)
Two inch receiver in front winch bumper for forward boat launches, spare tire, bike rack etc ($65.00)
Hella driving lights installed in custom bumper, relayed to switch under dashboard ($150.00)
Bug Deflector ($100.00)
17 Inch Gattlin Liquid Metal Flat Black Alloy Wheels ($160.00x5= $800.00)
LT 285-70 R17 Wrangler Silent Armor Tires, less than 500 miles ($230.00x5=$1150.00)
Fully mounted matched spare, on hitch support ($100.00) for rear or forward bumper placement
Provan installed anti-sway bar and rear tire spacers. (see below)
Tube side steps by Iron Cross ($300.00)
Custom bike rack fits Provan spare tire holder-Yakima ($175.00)
Solar panel on roof :100 watt Sharp and solar controller in coach- Provan installed (see below)
Yakima load bars on roof for Paddle craft or cargo box.($350.00)

Interior Upgrades
Pioneer AVIC-Z1 HDD Multimedia AV Navigational Server: Stereo GPS, maps and navigation. . Back up camera displays in stereo screen on dash when in reverse or when set to full time rear camera, AM, FM, CD, MP3, Ipod, Sat Radio. Blue Tooth. Subwoofer under couch with ability to switch on or off.. Concert sound. ($2000.00)
Toshiba 15 inch LCD HDTV/DVD Flat screen conversion w/ wireless headphones-Provan (see below)
Uniden Bearcat CB radio/ weather radio with on dash extension speaker, under grill PA speaker ($150.00)
Cabinets installed by Provan behind front seats to level floor, provide storage (see below)
Cold weather upgrade by Provan to heat tanks-switch in coach (see below)
Removed dometic three way fridge for ultra efficient 12v Nova Kool fridge/freezer ($900.00)
New mattress (never used) on cab over bed, 12 volt heating pad. ($250.00)
Cover King Leather Seat Covers ($300.00)
New OEM Floor mats ($100.00)

Dollar amount shown in parenthesis are cost of materials for work I did. Provan factory upgrades totaled $6500.00. (parts and labor). Total out of pocket cost for upgrades $18,100.00.

Typical Provan coach set up with side door leading rear to passenger side fold out couch with storage below. Rear half couch passenger side below rear window. Shower/toilet rear driver side with galley including cook top and microwave forward on driver side, fridge/freezer opposite side door. Full pass through to truck. Truck interior tan. Coach interior blue. Coach mounted Fiamma awning. Roof top air conditioning rear, with electric fan/vent forward. Onan generator

http://www.tigermotorhomes.com/home.htm

I purchased the truck from the original owner in Florida. I had it shipped to Provan for the factory upgrades noted above. Unit is stored under cover. Last oil change less than 50miles (right before winter storage). Truck waxed and detailed prior to storage. Onan generator run monthly for one hour year around. . Batteries on battery tenders.

My current job is not going to permit any extended trips for the next two or three years at least. This truck is too nice to sit and wait until I can finally retire. I have $75K in this truck and am asking $60,000.00 US dollars. No warranty is implied or expressed but I believe all systems on this truck to be new or near new in condition. Tiger is in Minneapolis area. This truck has very low mileage and is offered 30-40K below current factory prices for new units, with some exceptional upgrades. No expense has been spared in outfitting this unit. Serious inquires only, please. Cashier’s check.

Dennis Olivero
oliverodennis@yahoo.com

Photos:

https://picasaweb.google.com/104674...TigerMotorHome?authkey=Gv1sRgCNCL-aSAxKzSvQE#

DKOlivero

My wife and I have reduced the asking price on this 4wd Camper to $52,000.

2005 Chevy Ex Cab CX 4wd Tiger 8.1L Vortec /Allison combination:
New Listing Price is $52,000
Interested parties can email oliverodennis@yahoo.com with questions or to arrange inspection.
Thank-you for your interest.
Dennis
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More information:
Craigs List Ad:
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/rvs/2369491185.html

RV Trader Ad
http://www.rvtraderonline.com/listing/2005-Tiger/Provan-CX-Extended-Cab-98645156

Tiger Motor Home Owners Group Ad:
FOR SALE:
26,xxx miles. (Twenty-six thousand miles)

Exterior Upgrades
Volant performance cold air intake/filter ($300.00)
Rancho RCX Air shocks w/ onboard air compressor and on the fly rear and forward
adjustment ($600.00)
Dual battery Optima Yellow Top ($400)
Aluminess Front Winch Bumper with Brush Guard.($2000.00)
Warn ME1200 Winch installed in lockable tool box in winch bumper. ($1200)
Steel cable replaced with Amsteelbsynthetic winch line (Viking) oversized winch
hook and protective thimble. ($300)
Two inch receiver in front winch bumper for forward boat launches, spare tire,
bike rack etc ($65.00)
Hella driving lights installed in custom bumper, relayed to switch under
dashboard ($150.00)
Bug Deflector ($100.00)
17 Inch Gattlin Liquid Metal Flat Black Alloy Wheels ($160.00x5= $800.00)
LT 285-70 R17 Wrangler Silent Armor Tires, less than 500 miles
($230.00x5=$1150.00)
Fully mounted matched spare, on hitch support ($100.00) for rear or forward
bumper placement
Provan installed anti-sway bar and rear tire spacers. (see below)
Tube side steps by Iron Cross ($300.00)
Custom bike rack fits Provan spare tire holder-Yakima ($175.00)
Solar panel on roof :100 watt Sharp and solar controller in coach- Provan
installed (see below)
Yakima load bars on roof for Paddle craft or cargo box.($350.00)

Interior Upgrades
Pioneer AVIC-Z1 HDD Multimedia AV Navigational Server: Stereo GPS, maps and
navigation. . Back up camera displays in stereo screen on dash when in reverse
or when set to full time rear camera, AM, FM, CD, MP3, Ipod, Sat Radio. Blue
Tooth. Subwoofer under couch with ability to switch on or off.. Concert sound.
($2000.00)
Toshiba 15 inch LCD HDTV/DVD Flat screen conversion w/ wireless
headphones-Provan (see below)
Uniden Bearcat CB radio/ weather radio with on dash extension speaker, under
grill PA speaker ($150.00)
Cabinets installed by Provan behind front seats to level floor, provide storage
(see below)
Cold weather upgrade by Provan to heat tanks-switch in coach (see below)
Removed dometic three way fridge for ultra efficient 12v Nova Kool
fridge/freezer ($900.00)
New mattress (never used) on cab over bed, 12 volt heating pad. ($250.00)
Cover King Leather Seat Covers ($300.00)
New OEM Floor mats ($100.00)

Dollar amount shown in parenthesis are cost of materials for work I did. Provan
factory upgrades totaled $6500.00. (parts and labor). Total out of pocket cost
for upgrades $18,100.00.

Typical Provan coach set up with side door leading rear to passenger side fold
out couch with storage below. Rear half couch passenger side below rear window.
Shower/toilet rear driver side with galley including cook top and microwave
forward on driver side, fridge/freezer opposite side door. Full pass through to
truck. Truck interior tan. Coach interior blue. Coach mounted Fiamma awning.
Roof top air conditioning rear, with electric fan/vent forward. Onan generator

I purchased the truck from the original owner in Florida. I had it shipped to
Provan for the factory upgrades noted above. Unit is stored under cover. Last
oil change less than 50miles (right before winter storage). Truck waxed and
detailed prior to storage. Onan generator run monthly for one hour year around.
Batteries on battery tenders.

My current job is not going to permit any extended trips for the next two or
three years at least. This truck is too nice to sit and wait until I can finally
retire. I have $75K in this truck and am asking $52,000.00 US dollars. No
warranty is implied or expressed but I believe all systems on this truck to be
new or near new in condition. Tiger is in Minneapolis area. This truck has very
low mileage and is offered $50K below current factory prices for new units,
with some exceptional upgrades. No expense has been spared in outfitting this
unit.

Issues: Some wear and sun fading on carpet. One trim board under rear window is cracked (does not affect function of cabinet). 2mm chip in windshield. No other known problems

Serious inquires only, please. Cashier's check.

Gallery of photos available here:

Contact
oliverodennis@yahoo.com

hljohnson0

interested!

I know this thread is from a year ago and it's a long shot BUT is your Tiger still available? If so, what are you asking for it, when was it last driven/how often, has it been checked by a mechanic recently for maintenance and would you be willing to get it checked if I came to you and paid for it (just for peace of mind!) Thanks

aj-outdoors

I know this vehicle was sold years ago, but if the new owner looks at this message/board -- if you wanted to sell this vehicle; I would absolutely love it. (Or, if you have a similar tiger to sell, feel free to reach out to me.) (PM me on this site, or e-mail me at ajmail2011 (at) gmail.com)

Thanks!
A.J.

Tazman

Adventurer
I just saw one in Sacramento. I think it was on Craigslist and somewhere on this site. I believe it was a 2012, nicely equipped, and around 80k. I would have bought it but I made a different commitment. Tigers are really nice but don't hold their resale value for some reason, especially if bought new.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior