Recent content by TT-Tacoma

  1. TT-Tacoma

    Sale Pending - 2011 Ford E350 Quigley 4x4 with Pop Top - $38k

    Firstly, love your van. If I were in the market at the moment yours is something I would look for since it would be a great daily driver / weekend camper that could easily seat 4 and probably sleep 4 if desired. Secondly, do you know if it would clear a 7' overhang or garage door? I've been...
  2. TT-Tacoma

    Halley - '17 WK2 Trailhawk Overland Build

    For the sake of the OP and not derailing his thread, take a look at this. https://www.chiefproducts.com.au/products/wk2-roof-rack I've heard Chief makes good stuff and if their rack can hold 600kg then I would imagine the roof can support it. But don't hold me to it. I'd reach out them for...
  3. TT-Tacoma

    Halley - '17 WK2 Trailhawk Overland Build

    That max weight is for when you are moving or a dynamic weight if you will. When static the weight limit is sufficient for a RTT or more weight. Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  4. TT-Tacoma

    2015 3500 Sprinter 170 EXT High Roof 2wd - CUSTOM BUILD

    If you're the same BDCW, which I assume you are. I have several of his parts on my 990 adv and they are a fantastic product and I would assume the van is no different. GLWS Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
  5. TT-Tacoma

    Softopper w/rack?

    There's a guy local to me to that is selling one of these https://www.springcreek.com/product/paddle-sports/one-tuff-truck-rack/ that isn't terribly expensive. It looks like I could possibly bolt it down on my bed rail. Whatcha all think? Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
  6. TT-Tacoma

    Softopper w/rack?

    I'm debating a rack myself. Would like to be able make modular so I can remove the tubes when needed too. This guy's rack build is really sweet and shouldn't be hard to duplicate. https://www.outhereadventure.com/equipment/overland-tacoma-build Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
  7. TT-Tacoma

    Halley - '17 WK2 Trailhawk Overland Build

    Love the low height of the RTT. It's right at home on top of the Jeep. I wish we could go that route with ours but the RTT life will have to wait until our future kids are out of the house and it's back to the two of us and a dog. For now it's looking like either Class B or trailer life is in...
  8. TT-Tacoma

    Magnuson Supercharger FJ Cruiser 2010 Install Thread

    I dig it. Anxious to hear how it runs/drives after you get it all installed. I'd love to put one on my Tacoma but the cost is just too much for us. Money would be better spent on a FWC or Flippac at this point.
  9. TT-Tacoma

    2006 Tacoma DCSB camping/dirt biking build

    For the most part yes. If I was going to haul a bike in the bed I'd move the fridge into the cab though. I'd say 90% of the time I'll use my hitch hauler. The other 10% a bike would be in the bed. Bonus of having the center channel is I could sit back there if needed too. Sent from my...
  10. TT-Tacoma

    2006 Tacoma DCSB camping/dirt biking build

    Got my new tires installed yesterday and the AAL's installed today. Really like the way it looks now. Tires did rub on the lower plastic air deflector deal so that had to go. No rubbing on the frame or body mount either. Tires are fantastic compared to my old BFG KM's. Pretty quiet on the road...
  11. TT-Tacoma

    2006 Tacoma DCSB camping/dirt biking build

    New tires! These just arrived at my buddies shop. Kanati Trail Hogs in 285/70/17. We'll be putting them on the truck on Thursday. Can't wait to get rid of my old used BFG KM's and have some tires that will fit the truck better. Also have Icon progressive AAL springs on the way to the house...
  12. TT-Tacoma

    Halley - '17 WK2 Trailhawk Overland Build

    I'll chime in since we own a '14 Overland. My wife and I are not large people me being 5'7" and 185 and she 5'6" and ???. I will say that the people that have ridden in our back seat honestly love it. The seats recline, they have their own A/C vents, USB ports, heated seats, center armrest, and...
  13. TT-Tacoma

    Magnuson Supercharger FJ Cruiser 2010 Install Thread

    Understanding that you wish to keep the FJ I'd say that my experience with the twin screw/roots type blowers is that they allow the driver to use the extra power when needed and cruise with it mostly unnoticeable when not heavy on the throttle. The power is very linear and consistent without the...
  14. TT-Tacoma

    Halley - '17 WK2 Trailhawk Overland Build

    I love air ride. So wish I had the skills and money to do a auto adjusting system like our Jeep's have on my Tacoma. Would make life so much easier. Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk
  15. TT-Tacoma

    Halley - '17 WK2 Trailhawk Overland Build

    YES. I've heard good things about the those tires. They look great and I can't wait to hear more about them as they are looking like my best option for my Tacoma. Tell your guy to send a set my way!
Top