SOLD 2011 So-Cal Krawler Teardrop with Autohome Airtop RTT

STREGA

Explorer
Sold or not sold?..

I have a deposit on it so I would call it sold, but until I have signed over the title and see it going down the road it could become unsold I guess. The gentleman who is buying it will be picking it up at the end of the month.

Ace Brown

Retired Ol’ Fart
Sold or not sold?..

I have a deposit on it so I would call it sold, but until I have signed over the title and see it going down the road it could become unsold I guess. The gentleman who is buying it will be picking it up at the end of the month.

I know that gentleman quite well. If he says he’s buying it he will. But I do suspect he will be selling the RTT soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DickM

just a member
I, the gentleman in question, am picking the trailer up on the 27th. It is definitely, positively, unequivocally, sold.
Thanks to Ace for the vote of confidence, and to Doug for being flexible with the pickup schedule.
The jury is still out on the fate of the RTT, however, it is ,as Ace said, likely to be sold.

Ace Brown

Retired Ol’ Fart
I, the gentleman in question, am picking the trailer up on the 27th. It is definitely, positively, unequivocally, sold.
Thanks to Ace for the vote of confidence, and to Doug for being flexible with the pickup schedule.
The jury is still out on the fate of the RTT, however, it is ,as Ace said, likely to be sold.

For sure! If a guy is buying a trailer because his wife is tired of RTT hassles he’s not likely to keep two of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

STREGA

Explorer
Sorry if my comment caused any issues, I never had any doubts that Richard was commited to buying the trailer.

As for delaying a week for the pickup it was no problem what so ever, in fact it was best because yesterday we had about 1/2" of snow and white out conditions for a spell, the weather for the 27th is supposed to be good.

DickM

just a member
Big thanks to you, Doug, (and Ace) for getting this done. Kim is very excited about her new trailer!
And for future reference, you will not find a better seller than Doug. He went out of his way to make sure I knew exactly what I was getting with no surprises when I picked it up, and was flexible with the details of the deal so that it worked for both of us.
And his Bundutec truck is really cool!
I really need to spend more time here on Expo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz