Xterra and ARB Fridge Install

lchavez

Observer
@lchavez how do you transport the oztent in/on your xterra?

Down the center, extending between front seats. Make a good arm rest. You can store stuff under it or on top. I slide my cot and floor tarp under it first and this levels it out perfect with the center council box. Just make sure you don’t have anything in the center box that you will need while driving.

Started with the roof rack, but I was always worried it was going to fly off. Plus i was concerned with theft.

lchavez

Observer
wow, looking back on this old thread made me realize how long I have had the ARB Fridge. I am still running the exact same setup though with some service along the way.

Fridge is still running like a champ. One of the hinges broke, ARB sent me two at no cost, no questions asked.

Had to replace the marine battery in my ARK, which was a bit of a disappointment as it was only three years old. I know this is prob the expected life span of a battery, but I was hoping for better. Think it was a Sears Platinum.

My ARB twin portable had some issues recently also. Once again ARB mailed me parts at no cost and it’s running again. This took a bit more time and a few tear downs to figure it out (see other thread) but it was all serviceable.

Overall, I have to say I am very please with ARB products and customer service outside of warranty.

The ARK pack has also proven itself over time. It’s a bit worse for the wear with all my ideas (had a CB mounted to it for a while), but still working great.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles