For Sale - Custom Built Promaster Camper Van

fwctaco

Loaded camper van built for off-grid adventures available in Bishop,CA. Check out the website: carl-the-van.squarespace.com.

Asking price: $57,500

Highlights
-- Off-grid “Single Fuel” camper - the van itself and stove/heater run on diesel from the main tank. The rest of the van is powered by electricity generated by the solar array and van alternator.
-- Beautiful custom bamboo woodwork throughout. The interior of this van is nicer than most houses.
-- Designed for full time living with separate sleeping/living areas and tons of storage.
-- Permanent short queen bed - avoid the hassle of setting up the bed every night and sleep in total comfort.
-- No bathroom - this van does not have a designated bathroom/shower area. The galley faucet is set up to double as an outdoor shower, and there is space to store a small cassette toilet if desired.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

fwctaco

how much without the (2) two Correlle plates & bowls ( I already have my own)? thanks in advance.

This may or may not be a joke, but the price is the same with or without the furnishings. I am including the furnishings with this rig because I now have a Four Wheel Camper and new dishware, etc.

fwctaco

Very nice build. If I wasn’t 6’5”, I would be very interested. GLWS.

I'm not sure there is a solid roof camper van out there that will accommodate you at 6'5"! I am 6'3" and we pretty much maxed out the available height in this build.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior