What did you do to your Expo Jeep today?

sabjku

Observer
Finally installed my ARB drawers and fridge to better organize the interior. I must say, the ARB fridge is single handedly my best purchase yet-love it!

Attachments

• 576ADB0D-D704-458F-969B-42E00C0DE436.jpeg
    576ADB0D-D704-458F-969B-42E00C0DE436.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 52

RockyMtn303

Today I used a die grinder to turn my 4-switch panel into a 5-switch panel.

799_CE890-80_A1-4_A1_C-_ACC5-_B981_D1122358.jpg

Captain Texas

Adventurer
Ordered some KC Gravity Pro 6 driving lights for my bumper on my JK. Shipping suprisingly fast for regular UPS shipping, should be here by Thursday.

tweenerlj

Adventurer
Finally identified a squeak that has been haunting me for the last 4 years. Turns out that the top sway bar link mount on my anti-rock was ever so slightly loose. Nice and quiet ride again!

motoboss

Bad Influence
Pulled the master switch panel off the door trying to figure out the dreaded XJ window gremlins. While I was at it pulled the door speaker that quit working and found out why. The connecting cone wire is broken.
Got tired of screwing with both issues and hit the interweb and ordered a new door/window switch panel and a set of replacement speakers.

Now I sit waiting on parts............

And no post is complete without a picture

kL5EKRK.jpg

people40

One tiny thing, but it seems to have had some positive effect: I adjusted my Throttle Valve cable based on what I saw in this and other YouTube videos.

Previously the Jeep would downshift inconsistently, this seems to have helped in a quick test drive to the grocery store, but only time will tell.

Modeler

W1DCS
With some friends helping we got the rear pinion seal replaced, e-brakes adjusted, Borgeson lower steering shaft installed along with a MORE pillow block riser bracket swapped in, plugs, oil and filter done.

Two fingers on the steering wheel at 75+ on the ride home. Drives so nice right now.

ultraclyde

Observer
20180526_064314.jpg

Well, this weekend, not today, but I towed the vintage boat 180 miles each way for a weekend at the coast. Snoball did great but 9.75 mpg hurts my feelings. Eh, I guess there's more to life than gas mileage!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles