Moby1 owners?

stevenboise

Observer
We just picked up our Moby 1 at the end of February. Nothing but great things to say about the product and the customer service from Ashley and his staff. Got a great tour of the trailer at pickup to insure I understood how it all functions. Ashley was patient with me and detailed. There's a pretty steep learning curve for a first time trailer/camper like myself and my wife.

Ashley spent countless hours responding to my emails to make sure the trailer turned out how we wanted it to. When the build took longer than expected (due to some redesign in the kitchen door due to the leaking that seems to be the main topic in this thread now) his responses to my inquires were quick and appeared to me to be transparent. Our phone calls were very helpful as well. In the end, we are not disappointed in the trailer at all. Do we wish we had a shorter wait....sure. Was the experience perfect....no. But the overall experience, considering the circumstances, was satisfying.

We took the trailer out to St George, Sedona and Bryce on our first trip last week and are looking forward to our next big road trip in May.

I can understand how someone who has never met Ashley, has never took a tour of their place and has been getting their information about the trailer from this forum would have second thoughts about this trailer. But you shouldn't. If you're in the neighborhood, go tour the place and lay your hands on the trailer for yourself and talk to him. Don't form your opinion solely on what I'm saying or what one or two upset customers have to say. Go look at the build quality yourself.

Any Moby1 owners with AC on here? Can you post a pic of how they vented the AC unit?

We have AC in the trailer. It worked great for the dogs while we were out mountain biking. Being 14 and 15 now, they can't keep up with our bikes anymore. Thus we had to have AC. I'll take some pictures over the weekend for you and try and post them here. The AC vents out the roof and the moisture wicks out the side via a weeping port.

stevenboise

Observer
AC Venting

I'm not great at photo uploads, but that seemed to work out okay. Here is a couple photos of the roof.

Attachments

• top 1.jpg
    top 1.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 75
  • top 2.jpg
    top 2.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 73
Last edited:

stevenboise

Observer
AC Venting, pt 2

And a couple of the side weeping port.

Sorry, I have no way of showing the internals of the system.

Attachments

• side 1.jpg
    side 1.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 115
  • side 2.jpg
    side 2.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 111

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior