Bear tear drops

My wife and I were in the market for an off-road teardrop. I don’t have the skills or patience to build one We settled on a tc teardrops. There was a 10 month wait and we would be buying without a hands on. the night before I was going to put a deposit down I stumbled across bear tear drops while looking at videos of the tc. I absolutely loved the stance and the look of the trailer. Conveniently enough he was located about 20 min from our house. Anyway we checked them out and decided to buy from them. It was only a three month turnaround and probably the best customer service I have ever received. He kept in constant communication with us with weekly updates. Anyway here are some pics

9FB949F7-E168-46FB-9FAC-A8FDBAA3AABD.png

I can tell you this guy seems like the real deal. Stopped by last minute the other day and he and his family were awesome... It's his biz I get it but such hospitable folk! They are building a family not just a trailer... which was awesome by the way(the trailer and Fam). No affiliation at all! Travelling from NorCal to Sandy Dago and reached out last minute not realizing they were on the way until late. We visited our son in in the USMC @ Fightertown USA(MCAS Mirimar).

I've been researching trailers recently and this one popped up. Solid build! One area that honestly I'd like to see more options in is some sort of a slide out galley but the departure angle is what pulled me in. I didn't even ask about the galley so nothing against Bear! Everything else about this rig is awesome!

Are they on this site?

Just throwing it out there as another option.

Trent

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior