FWC Hawk Shell Dimensions?

dnorrell

Adventurer
Hi! We are a family of three + dog who travel full time with our Power Wagon and Casita 17 Spirit Standard. As I work from the road, I've been stewing lately on the possibility of picking up a FWC Hawk Shell to build out and use as an office / guest house. Living with a toddler in less than 100 sqft has it's moments of claustrophobia, and having a bit more space and privacy for work or whatever would probably be a fantastic upgrade. We love our Casita and have no desire to move to a bigger camper; it's perfectly mobile and simple. Here's a pic of the current setup:

casita-at-saguaro
by Adam Norrell, on Flickr

If love to get my hands on some dimensions for the Hawk Shell that I could plug into SketchUp and play with a few ideas. Thanks for the help!

Adam
tinyasscamper.com

fireball

Explorer
Love the nomenclature. I like to think of our fwc as a guest house but we have a brick and mortar real house. Not near as cool as a casita!

dnorrell

Adventurer
Pax2525 - this is such a late reply, but thank you! It looks like we may finally be picking up a Hawk shell, so these measurements will be super handy. I have to say that I have wanted a FWC for ages, but hanging out with the Mish crew last year definitely stirred up the old flame!

fireball - Thanks! We recently added a cabin in NC, so we've lost some of our cool! But we are back on the road again and loving it...

Pax2525

Adventurer
ha, funny I saw this now. I was with Dan tonight and we were talking about your new camper coming. Cant wait to see the pics!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior