FS-Maggiolina Extreme

PGB1

New in 2005-2006. Used many nights but not abused and in very good condition. Stored in garage since 2009. Hate to see it go, but can't fit the family in it.

Located in CT. Asking $1500.

Exterior has some wear (one corner abraded from shipping) and minor spider cracks in the gelcoat, but the fiberglass is solid. Interior is essentially perfect. The ladder is original and included. See photos below.

Corner Abrasion.png
Front.png
Inside 2.png
Left Side.png
Open Left.png
Open Rear.png
Rear.png
Right Side With Ladder.png
Right Side.png
Spider Crack 1.png

NAw463

I'm legitimately angry that I bought mine days before you decided to sell - this is a steal of a deal. GLWS!

woytovich

Observer
Sorry for that... I bailed because I'm at least a year away from being ready to need this and I really have no good place to store it in the mean-time. I'm SURE I will kick myself when the time comes to source a hardshell RTT on the east coast!
This is a heck of a deal for sure.
Thanks for your patience.

PGB1

After an early flurry of activity, we've entered the doldrums. I'm flexible on price, just didn't want to start too low... Make me an offer if you're interested. Perhaps we can work something out.

DCH109

Adventurer
And picked up. Thanks Pat for helping me load it up, it was good to meet you, the tent will be put to years of good use.
Made it home without incident. Great tent and it was even better in person.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier