WTB — Bigfoot Camper!

FeralK

We are casting as wide a net as possible in the search for our next home. Our previous rig was stolen and we are looking to rebuild!

Seeking a 2500 Series Bigfoot 9.4 LB, though will consider SB as well. Any year, any location, any condition will attract our serious interest.

(also looking for a 2000-03, 2012-15 Ford F-350 (450?) diesel 4x4)

CDACG

Hello, I am sorry (and quite alarmed) about your camper rig being stolen.

FYI, I have a beautiful 2017 Northern Lite 10-2 EX CD Ltd. Ed. truck camper loaded with onan gen, solar panel. It is their flagship wet bath camper. Everything works as expected and in excellent condition. Also have loaded 2016 Dodge Laramie 3500 dually 4x4 with Cummins. May consider selling camper or as a package. Fully setup and ready to roll. If serious let me know.
IMG_3389.jpg

Jconley

We are casting as wide a net as possible in the search for our next home. Our previous rig was stolen and we are looking to rebuild!

Seeking a 2500 Series Bigfoot 9.4 LB, though will consider SB as well. Any year, any location, any condition will attract our serious interest.

(also looking for a 2000-03, 2012-15 Ford F-350 (450?) diesel 4x4)

Hello- I came across this Bigfoot camper on my local (Corvallis, Oregon) Craigslist... perhaps it's of interest to you. It isn't mine and I don't know the individual selling it. Best of luck to you!

https://corvallis.craigslist.org/rvs/d/bigfoot-camper/6693223608.html

Jeff

The ad doesn't specify the model of the camper but it looks fairly similar to the one I bought in July, 2005. I ordered mine, the 9.4, with nearly every option available from Bigfoot and I paid somewhere between $25,000 and $30,000 (I just can't remember exactly). I loved that camper and had it for 13 years.....faulty fridge caused it to burn. Anyhow, I just don't see how the sticker was over $50,000 in 2002. The price on it seems way high to me.

Jdubucsd

Addicted to Espresso
I remember reading about it being stolen. Totally lame.

Just saw an older Idi ford 4x4 manual with a Northern Lite fiberglass camper sell for $6500. All of it. Seattle area always seems to have those and Bigfoots

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94