Observer
SOLD. Thanks all

Edit: I bought a Sprinter so I’d like to find a home for this really nice Disco

Highlights:

* HG done
* 3 Amigos done
* New OME suspension
* AC / Heat / All power seats / heated seats ALL WORK

I' m selling my Disco to buy a Sprinter as I've started taking a dual sport bike when I travel...

Good: It's clean, reliable and everything works (All power; seats, sunroofs etc. AC etc... everything) Purchased from Rover Classics here in NJ, they replaced the HG as part of their upfit. I've taken a couple of 1000 mile road trips through New England in the truck and wouldn't hesitate to drive it cross country tomorrow.

Bad: The rear wiper was broken off by a heavy snow fall. There is a fine crack on front bumper and the factory light bar / brush guard has the beginnings of some rust on the bottom right corner (fixable and I'll probably take care of it myself)

I've included a link to the original add as their high resolution pictures are better than anything I could come up with. Current mileage is around 99K and rising.

Since the pictures were taken I replaced the tired factory suspension with an Old Man Emu setup, to include Terrafirma shocktowers. I added a South African made Hannibal roof rack and OEM rubber mats all around. Asking $6k. Thanks for looking and I'll add some updated pictures later...

http://www.roverclassic.com/detail.php?item=925

Attachments

• disco 1.jpg
    disco 1.jpg
    181.7 KB · Views: 950
  • disco interior.jpg
    disco interior.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 975
  • disco under.jpg
    disco under.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 1,002
  • disco snow.jpg
    disco snow.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 987
Last edited:

al415

Observer
I’m back in NJ and can make good on more pictures this weekend. I forgot to mention there are brand new RN sliders included with the truck. I should also point out that Classic Rovers is a refurb / restoration operation that ships all over the world. This is a very solid disco.

al415

Observer
Thanks... it really is. I’m sure the first person to come and look at it will drive it home.

al415

Observer
Hello, haven’t tried very hard to sell this as I’m still driving it a few days a week. I didn’t mention in first post, new headliner and new dash. This is a nice reliable disco that I’d like to see go to a new owner that’ll use and appreciate her.

al415

Observer
First bump since October as I’ve been quite happy to drive the Disco... It’s down getting two new front hub assemblies this week: front right started grumbling the other day, so I figured I’d get out ahead of it.

Anyway, I’ve taken $1k off the price with this bump as I managed to injure myself and incur some healthy medical / dental bills with an unplanned attempt at defying gravity...

Happy to answer any questions. I’ll be knuckling down to get her sold now so I can keep my dentist on side. Everything still works... mileage is still hovering below 100k and if you’ve been looking for a nice Disco, mine is well worth a look.

al415

Observer
Bump for the day I figured out the tapatalk app and to mention that I like KTMs and Submariners in trade...

e3d06c75338cbdfd7315be8e7847481c.jpg
24cfaeb331a2af49316520a1bc7bf937.jpg
33b234e49e03f40c464566b8bcf588fb.jpg
c40c7f7b2544229204f237d5d70b498d.jpg
cf1a758dafc5257b338c8e427803a86c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

al415

Observer
Thank you... I keep hearing I’m in the wrong coast etc. I think the right buyer will come along and get a fantastic truck for a good price. I renewed my CARFAX last night and just to confirm: no collision or bodywork history, title is clean etc. Thanks for looking.

al415

Observer
I allowed my dog back into the Disco today and took him to the beach (that’s what they’re for after all) then visited some extended family so I could take this picture in front of their nice house:

333ca86b71f54ca261bd8b0180274acc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94