2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon with Ursa Minor Camper For Sale

muddymogriffin

Selling my 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited Rubicon with Ursa Minor pop up tent camper. Full Rubicon standard equipment, 5 speed automatic. Options include connectivity group, satellite radio, blue tooth, max tow package, heated front seats, 3.73 axle ratio, all weather mats. Gobi clear-coat exterior, black top, with black cloth interior. Single owner, like new, 11,900 easy road miles. 2 years and 24,000 miles of basic warranty and 4 years and 48,000 of powertrain warranty remaining.

Ursa Minor camper factory installed in Portland, OR in May, 2018. Standard J30 pop up camper, with optional Yakima rack mounts, 12 volt outlets(2), dual USB ports(2).

Jeep located in Polson, MT. Price $42,500. Thanks.

muddymogriffin

Should be able to take some tomorrow. I have one from this summer on my phone that I could send right now by text and/or email if you wish. Let me know. My technology skills are limited!

muddymogriffin

Purchased for my post-retirement gig as a volunteer backcountry ranger in GNP. Thinking I'd cut back on roundtrip driving from home to GNP. Turns out I have access to ranger cabins and dorms when overnighting between patrols.

muddymogriffin

Looks like it is already sold. Buyer flying in early next week to purchase and take delivery. I have promised to hold it for him. If something changes, which I doubt, I will get back to you. Thanks for the interest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier