FS: 2011 Ram 2500 SLT 4x4 Diesel powered adventure vehicle. asking $27500

tecvol

Every modification is simple, reduces maintenance and well thought out. We are moving on to a Sprinter van for the family...I am very sad, but excited about the adventures. This truck is a pleasure to drive.

Please don’t continue to read if you don’t understand the difference between a Manufacturer buy back vs. salvage title and if you are not looking for a tastefully modified 2500 for simplicity and easy maintenance.

Title in hand…no liens. I am interested in selling this to someone who appreciates what it is.

Some photos didn't get uploaded...additional photos on the CL listing: https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/d/richardson-2011-ram-2500-slt-4x4/6870740686.html

Videos:

This truck is hard to part with as it is tastefully “dialed in” for city and long road trips with light trails. This is a California truck. There was an O2 sensor issue at approximately 15k miles and Chrysler bought it back from the owner and repaired all issues and put back into market with a 100k mile warranty. I bought it in TX with around 96k miles and have a great SAE Chrysler diesel mechanic I work with.

5th wheel never installed. No signs of repetitive towing by mechanic…transmission is crisp. I towed a few light loads (hay ride around the neighborhood) and use the receiver for carrying bikes.

I have had zero issues and made the changes below to make this truck a family hauler to and from the mountains in Idaho and Colorado with light city driving. We love it, but are moving on to a Sprinter van.

The bad: It’s got almost 13k miles and has little dings here and there, but being white it is only noticeable up close. I tagged the side mirrors coming out of the garage..they work fine..$178 for new set. The CarFax shows a small accident, it was on the driver’s side just below the door…only noticeable up close. Driver side tire barely rubs when turned all the way left…need to adjust wheel well rubber protection..not causing any problem at all. The CarFax shows an odometer roll back..this is false and you’ll notice the mistake if you look carefully. I have contacted them to remove it.

• 6.7 Cummins 4x4. Engine and Transmission in perfect condition. No leaks, rattles, blow by, etc…PERFECT.
  • ALL WORK COMPLETED BY SAE Chrysler Diesel Mechanic.
  • Recent at 129k mi: Oil change, F/R Diff and Transfer Case Oil service (over $500 service). Good for 50k miles.
  • New HD batteries within past 1.5 year with AutoZone 5 yr warranty.
  • Power plant improvements: H&S Min Maxx Tuner column mount, DPF Delete, Sinister EGR. 4” Straight pipe. Only run in Street Mode per my mechanic. Best combination of mods to improve response, HP, MPG and excellent sound.
  • Front end components that typically loosen up on Ram 2500s over time all replaced at 96k miles under Chrysler 100k Manufacturer Buy Back program.
  • Used all Moog Parts for ujoints, etc..
  • Suspension: Lorenz 2.0 Fox IFP System. Night/day difference on ride. Perfect level. Can fit up to 37” tires if wanted. Great over landing system for a daily driver and long HWY travel to the mountains.
  • more info: https://lorenzindustries.com/Suspension-System-Fox-20.html
*Steering box stabilizer from Rough Country (huge difference and saves an expensive replacement later)
  • Lifetime Alignment at Firestone (anyone with a 2500 knows you must have this)
  • Tires: 35” General Grabber AT2. 60k mile warranty. Approx 6500 miles on them.
  • Wheels: 17” MB Wheels. Black Plasti Dip applied.
  • Auxiliary light bar in front, two in place of fog lights, two in rear.
  • Front/rear bumpers lined with bed liner. Other “blacked out” items are Plasti Dip.
  • A kit of Gorilla DIY bed liner will be included. I didn’t get to it.
  • Husky floor liners front and rear
  • Pioneer head unit with Car Play/Android Car, USB port next to driver side with phone WizGear magnet holder. Clean setup. Reverse Camera. Truly Handsfree.
  • Remote start added with diesel glow delay
  • I’ll include a Dakine tailgate pad if you ride mountain bikes.
Reasonable offers only. No rush to unload this, but will move fast if needed. It’s parked in garage.

Text to setup a time to talk: two one four six nine seven four eight five nine OR post here.

Airport pickups available. Dallas Love Field or DFW.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_5971.jpg
    IMG_5971.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 215
  • IMG_5972.jpg
    IMG_5972.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 208
  • IMG_5973.jpg
    IMG_5973.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 233
  • IMG_5976.jpg