New Jeep JK/JL Molle Panels from Tribe16

AnchorMTN

I was down in Texas a few weeks ago visiting Tribe16(the premier Jeep and Offroad Race shop in Texas). While I was drooling over the amazing rigs they are always building there, I got a sneak peak at Tribe16's new Molle panels for the Jeep JK/JL.
My favorite are the flank(side) panels that let you take advantage of a pretty large, useless place in the back of your jeep to be able to SECURELY store a lot of gear.... and not just the usual MOLLE bags. The slotted sections let you attach fire extinguishers and even Roto-Pax mounts. The same design is incorporated into the rest of their panels as well. Right now they have Flank panels, tailgate panels, back of seat panels and overhead console panels. The front overhead console even accommodates a CB/Ham radio mount that tucks nicely out of the way of your already crowded dash.
The fit and finish of these new panels are amazing. They are all plasma cut steel and powdercoated black.

IMG_5076.jpg

I ordered a pair of Flank Panels plus a Tailgate Panel and will do a full write-up on the install soon and long term review on them in a few months.
For now, go check them out yourself at TRIBE16
www.tribe-16.com

blazindave

I've used this shop for suspension work. Great group of guys.

It doesn't look like the Flank Panels can be mounted with a hard top. I'm going to have to ask them about that. I also like the overhead panel.

AnchorMTN

I've used this shop for suspension work. Great group of guys.

It doesn't look like the Flank Panels can be mounted with a hard top. I'm going to have to ask them about that. I also like the overhead panel.

The flank panels work with a hardtop. They just sandwich between the tub and hard top when you mount them.

MattJ

Adventurer
Just ordered a set of the flank panels! And I bought one of the front row para panels. I figure it will be great for keeping the sun shade from flapping on top of my head at 65mph on the highway.

y4mUyvR-KsqCPbN-igBj8xdWCJvhO6nks7RIg3JoW88OqJ--LjJaIFGPZETrWPwLVedkfsADJ-7GITfjhLn5Vbo95Qb-V5Gvn4I5JlRqJRiW29jmgxfdwULvs4ysKbvUiX-0oMM-Az9AGOtTG7i2X7wDgCrd2CWLRnQBOrHPclILwlBqOThmUstphca-31PzgI6IjmtoSgC13GJ4kHFThteyg

y4me844Pemk81-F_UExNAyH6cmpHYR8lmnGwvxwR8DDuAtRbcRd5b4KnDy00-2LEuZxipjxGvG0gO6AVij-Oo-LkkCu33yg_b8a06TOqhY4SRxx3zMT7C9zWhsLIeArtCR0Mc_QXMee_GJ0Zj3Oes_0LhFvtyuxcX24z_UpH_2cRQlf-FggkYLHi7n7oO0Q8npxS2aNZZc8jtaIa7X17I6DlA

blazindave

The flank panels work with a hardtop. They just sandwich between the tub and hard top when you mount them.

I went to talk with them. As you said they do indeed fit with hard top and they installed them for me. Great product. I was abel to empty a 17 gal tote and put tools, tow strap, jumper cables, tire plugs, first aid, etc on the panels.

MattJ

Adventurer
I went to talk with them. As you said they do indeed fit with hard top and they installed them for me. Great product. I was abel to empty a 17 gal tote and put tools, tow strap, jumper cables, tire plugs, first aid, etc on the panels.

Cool! Can you post some pictures of your gear mounted on the panels? Mine should arrive this week.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior