Anyone have Patagonia AT tires?

CrazyDrei

Space Monkey
Patagonia MT’s will be the next set on my Wrangler. Have only read good reviews on Jeep forums.

sourdoughben,

You will not be disappointed at all. They are an amazing tire, however I would recommend to run 15-20psi on the trails and have a good air compressor to air them back up for the drive home.

rho

Lost again
Gonna keep these as an option when the tires on the misses truck wear out, I'm a fangirl of the Falken ATW3's but these look like good options.

CrazyDrei

Space Monkey
Gonna keep these as an option when the tires on the misses truck wear out, I'm a fangirl of the Falken ATW3's but these look like good options.

I considered the Falken ATW3 for their price and weight when I accidentally ran into the Patagonia MTs, which weight less than Falken ATW3 in the same size.

CrazyDrei

Space Monkey
No worries I gave up and away several cheap portables. Now have an ARB twin hard mounted.

sourdoughben,

I always wanted the ARB twin, but could not justify the price tag, I love my Puma which I also have hard mounted in my truck but have always drooled over running an ARB twin some day. You will have absolutely no problems airing up Patagonia MTs.

chilliwak

Expedition Leader
Chilli,

Original set I got back in 2017 ran me $206 per tire shipped :) thats $824 for all four with free shipping! March this year I paid $221 per tire for two tires that I had to replace due to a nasty sidewall puncture. And I just ordered two more for $440 shipped for two tires. Thats for a 37x12.5R17. I do like my Toyo MT for a spare, but it's so heavy, 35" spare with 25-30% tread left weighs less than my 37 brand new.

I'll get a picture of the new tires mounted in my other thread.

Thanks for the info Crazy. The sidewall puncture was that because of defects or was it just bush carnage? Cheers, Chilli...?

CrazyDrei

Space Monkey
Thanks for the info Crazy. The sidewall puncture was that because of defects or was it just bush carnage? Cheers, Chilli...?

Chilli,

Definitely not a defect. I was running 10psi on some very sharp and pointy rocks and gauges the crap out of the sidewalls to the point that I thought I would have to run both of my spares home. Remarkably the tires held up for over a year after that adventure and I finally re-punchtured the one of gashes I put in earlier with some really sharp lava rock.

These tires are keepers for me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior