WTB Go Fast Camper Platform Reservation

Hello,

I am looking to buy a person’s GFC Platform Reservation. My schedule for the next year has changed, so it affords me the opportunity to hit the road sooner than what I was originally planning for.

As of now, GFC has an estimated completion date of November 2020. I am hoping to get a camper much sooner than that (this year or beginning of next year).

Thanks!

Last edited:

garrett93

Observer
Do you have contact info or a link? I searched the forum, but didn’t see it.

Ah I found it. It was just the RTT and it sold.
1563653731366.png

ou77kg

My GFC XL is for sale, it will complete production at GFC in approx 2 weeks. Shoot me a PM and maybe we can work a deal out.

Best camper/RTT set up out there. I have been all across North America and have tried various camping set ups. You can’t beat a GFC. It deploys in less than 30 seconds and is super robust while also being lightweight. I have a Raptor and I drive it hard off-road. The GFC doesn’t change the way I drive whatsoever—other set ups not so much. GFC customer service is great too. Not to mention, they are very cheap compared to other options that you can see on this forum. Lol I scratch my head at what some people spend on camping set ups. I believe in the philosophy of less is more when camping and traveling. In summary, just buy one already :)

Last edited:

Popupbenji

I’d also take a look at snap outfitters.Apparently they have been around a while same concept as the gfc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

T.O.Mac

I’d also take a look at snap outfitters.Apparently they have been around a while same concept as the gfc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I have checked it out...I really like their shell, but I, for whatever reason, really like the vertical walls of the GFC
thanks for adding to my knowledge!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior