Jeep Gladiator Camper Options

Johnbonn

What options are out there today for campers for the Gladiator? Haven’t seen anything from GFC, Four Wheel Camper, AEV Outpost...found that Vagabond will be making one also Hiatus but nothing right now. Even thought of putting on a GFC tent but really want to have it enclosed under the tent and be able to gain access within the bed of the truck to the sleeping quarters. Any thoughts?

Last edited:

jmodz

GFC has put a camper on a gladiator. Check out their Instagram page there is a photo of it there. Also AT Overland has put a habitat and a summit camper on a gladiator as well.

The Artisan

Adventurer
What options are out there today for campers for the Gladiator? Haven’t seen anything from GFC, Four Wheel Camper, AEV Outpost...found that Vagabond will be making one also Hiatus but nothing right now. Even thought of putting on a GFC tent but really want to have it enclosed under the tent and be able to gain access within the bed of the truck to the sleeping quarters. Any thoughts?
I might have something in the spring. Once my prototype is done I have something setup with a jeep dealer and maybe build one to display in the showroom as an add on. Search my name, there is a pic of a rendering I did with my poptopper kit.
Kevin

2000LJ

Observer
Not a gladiator, but this fits one. Older FRP flippac. Fits great!

Attachments

• B85D9606-CF3E-4A7D-9BC3-E55442E57DCD.jpeg
    B85D9606-CF3E-4A7D-9BC3-E55442E57DCD.jpeg
    700.1 KB · Views: 154
  • 04D5C197-6214-4433-A373-74A29ECC76EC.jpeg
    04D5C197-6214-4433-A373-74A29ECC76EC.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 159
  • AF6D0F98-8C8F-40F5-98FC-77B3E6EECA2A.jpeg
    AF6D0F98-8C8F-40F5-98FC-77B3E6EECA2A.jpeg
    568.2 KB · Views: 165

2000LJ

Observer
Also in my experience the JT and Brute beds are very close, dare I say the same as a 5’ taco. By measurements that I have done many taco campers fit

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
When I reached out to them I was told they will be available in the future, nothing available today.
AT has campers available for the Gladiator, you can choose from the Habitat or Summit, the Atlas will be available soon.

Dan Grec

Expedition Leader
Does anyone think we will see something like the Ursa Minor J30 or Troopy roof-conversion popup camper?

The challenge will be the bed needs to remain separate from the cab so the frame can flex and twist and whatever.

Though I still wouldn't say never ;)

-Dan

rkj__

Adventurer
I suspect we're going to see a ton of campers, and a million "toppers" for the Gladiator at SEMA.

-Dan

I did not see any toppers for the Gladiator at SEMA. I think the brands were expecting Gladiator sales to be too low to be worth their while.

86scotty

Cynic
There were a couple at Expo East. I didn't notice the brands. Someone will know, didn't the Goose Gear guys have one?

BlueVajra

The challenge will be the bed needs to remain separate from the cab so the frame can flex and twist and whatever.

Though I still wouldn't say never ;)

-Dan
Right, not an engineer... didn’t think of that. I am curious how much the bed actually flexes in relation to the cab.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles