*OFF THE MARKET *Price drop-2018 Earth Cruiser EXP turbo diesel, Boulder, Co. $239,000! 10th Anniversary Edition *OFF THE MARKET*

thinairathlete

This Earthcruiser runs entirely off diesel and solar. No highly flamable gasoline or propane. Piece of mind in the middle of nowhere. Make an offer, we are ready to negotiate!
35320.jpeg

shade

I know it can handle rough terrain, but I could see it working very well as a tow vehicle for a small enclosed trailer containing bikes, boats, and/or a ATV. I doubt the EC would even feel a little trailer of that size.

eugarps

Pollowake,,

Please check the original post. It’s very well equipped and it would have been mine, had I sold my house last summer. Have a look and try not to drool.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

thinairathlete

Please where can I see full vehicle specs
Néstor

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Feel free to PM me with any questions. I have detailed fairly well the options that the truck comes with in the first post. Would happily give you my phone # if you want to speak directly to me.

freddiejohn

Observer
I always assumed the cab only had seating for 2, but I see 3 bikes on the back. So... How many seats/seatbelts are available?

Also, were you with a group of Earthcruisers heading into John's Canyon a couple of weeks ago?

thinairathlete

I always assumed the cab only had seating for 2, but I see 3 bikes on the back. So... How many seats/seatbelts are available?

Also, were you with a group of Earthcruisers heading into John's Canyon a couple of weeks ago?
I carry 3 bikes of different types. It currently seats 2 but could be outfitted to seat more. I was not on the owners trip, I am preparing to move out of the country in 3 weeks.

thinairathlete

thinairathelete,

Do you know it the 36,000 mile bumper to bumper warranty is extendable?
Sorry, I have been traveling (not in the Earthcruiser) and havnt checked my messages. You can buy an extra warrenty but it may not be through Fuso. There is however a 5 year 175,000 warrenty in place now for the drivetrain. Also, I believe that the emissions system has a 100,000 mile warrenty. Typically I have found that the little things become evident in the first weeks or months of new ownership. Mechanically this truck has been very good with only an ECU reprogram and an intake plenum oil return hose service done as recall/service warranty. Even with the excellent new gas engine that is now offered which is very good, I believe there will be those that prefer the diesel of this generation of trucks. Thanks for asking!

eugarps

Oh, I must have missed the 175k drivetrain. I’m sure the house portion has already been well sorted by now between you and the folks at EarthCruiser. Thanks!

lucilius

Beautiful rig. I'm curious since you've clearly spent some time in various conditions: how would you say your EC compares to the 2017 FX "Temerity" for sale on EXPO. I've looked at the EC site and am aware of the dimensional differences and specs but would greatly appreciate if you could point out what you think are the main differences/pros (and cons if any) between an FX and an EXP. Many thanks.

thinairathlete

Beautiful rig. I'm curious since you've clearly spent some time in various conditions: how would you say your EC compares to the 2017 FX "Temerity" for sale on EXPO. I've looked at the EC site and am aware of the dimensional differences and specs but would greatly appreciate if you could point out what you think are the main differences/pros (and cons if any) between an FX and an EXP. Many thanks.
The main difference between an EXP and an FX is that the EXP has a roof that raises and lowers to allow fitting into a shipping container. Because of that lower roofline while driving there is less wind resistance from the front and side, better roof clearance for branches off road, much better light and ventilation inside with the roof raised because of 8 windows each one being twice the size of 1 in the FX. This Earthcruiser, unlike the FX you spoke of includes nearly all options offered by the company as well as extras included only in the 10th anniversary edition. It also includes a 16,000# rated Pull Pal and nearly new tires as opposed to tires with 12,000 miles. Both though are solid trucks. Just depends on what you want. Make me an offer. Thanks for asking.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles