Lets see some full size pictures...

Rockhounder

Explorer
There was a place here that bought forestry and border patrol trucks at auction. They had a number of 2500 square bodies with A/C, power steering etc. and manual trans. They were so cheap,I regret not scoring one.
Oh, man, manual is the holy grail for our next score, hopefully.

stickerboy111

It was super easy, but I did a warn platinum and didn't need to deal with the clutch relocation kit. Haven't heard of any install issues with it though. There is a thread on 5thgen that has a couple variations of the front plate people have done as well. Last one is pretty clean, but he had to chop the kit.

Sorry for the late response. Thanks for the info. I Will be ordering mine in the next few days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stickerboy111

Got my Vice Designs integrated winch mount and my winch installed this week. Just need to get my hands on a RTT for the spring and I am pretty much set for some more serious exploring next spring. On the fence about 35" tires still. While it would be nice for some more clearance and I have more than enough power for them, I do tow a 30' travel trailer in the summer and I really don't want to suck all the power out of the RAM.

IMG_0106-2.jpg

Chevrolado

Cruisin'
My 06 Chevy beach cruiser Z-71.. :cool:

49228872681_94342339bd_b.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles