Toyota Tacoma Front Seat Risers/Spacers (Lifts the front of the seat)

EasyDoesIt18

MODs if this is not the right place, please let me know.

DesertDoesIt.com

A friend of mine machined front seat risers for his 2018 Tacoma and they turned out great. We've made a few sets (about 70) to offset the cost and have them for sale. If you're interested, let me know.

This will lift the front of your driver or passenger seat by about 1-1/4". This should help some of you that need that extra thigh support.

Cost to your door is $100 per seat or $190 for both seats and includes everything needed to install.

Made from 7075 Aluminum (Talking the strong stuff they build airplanes with)
Includes M10 Grade 10.9 Black Hardware (Reuse factory front bolt, rear/top bolt is coarse thread into 7075)
USPS Priority Shipping US Only. (Shipments to Canada will be a little extra)

Attachments

• Powder Coated 1.jpg
    Powder Coated 1.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 737
  • Powder Coated 2.jpg
    Powder Coated 2.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 636
  • Powder Coated 3.jpg
    Powder Coated 3.jpg
    45 KB · Views: 633
  • Powder Coated 4.jpg
    Powder Coated 4.jpg
    111.5 KB · Views: 782
  • Powder Coated 6.jpg
    Powder Coated 6.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 723
Last edited:

eblau

Adventurer
I was just designing these in my head on my way to work the other morning because my thigh was burning from the lack of support. Nice looking product, its a shame the japanese haven't figured out a seat yet!

EasyDoesIt18

I was just designing these in my head on my way to work the other morning because my thigh was burning from the lack of support. Nice looking product, its a shame the japanese haven't figured out a seat yet!

Well they did figure it out but it took 15 years. The 2020s have power seats.

We've sold hundreds this year, only a handful of returns and hundreds of great reviews.

Steve

dstefan

Will these help with back strain? I’m 6’2” 34” inseam and my backs kills me, but never thought about my thighs not being supported

EasyDoesIt18

Will these help with back strain? I’m 6’2” 34” inseam and my backs kills me, but never thought about my thighs not being supported

A lot of folks seem to love them, I've has several guys 6'-2"+ that provided positive feedback.

We are working on an Multimount/Accessory Board that will be released next week. The will mount to the front of the Seat Jackers. Working on a board that can be used without the Seat Jackers.

IMG_20191123_165507.jpgIMG_20191123_165424.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior