2019 F350 4x4 custom HPI flatbed/AT Atlas topper

mobydick 11

The DP pattern (code name 'Gladiator') is very cool as they stamp it in-house so it has a setback from the edges, not a cut-through the pattern like diamond plate. And being stamped into the aluminum it adds a lot of rigidity. I've seen it in person at the factory and it looks great IMO (I'm getting a quote for sideboards out of it)
Sample Photos
View attachment 568472
View attachment 568474
Who do you think makes the front bumper ,it looks amazing ? Whole truck does actually .

calicamper

Expedition Leader
Zombie bumper. But if the company that makes them has Highway 97 customers I can see where that design came from. I had herds 20+ deep deer cross the highway in front of me last time I drove through there. All the Semis by passing I5 we’re running huge brush bar bumpers too.

IdaSHO

IDACAMPER
Ditch the silly tube work over the hood and its not terrible.

BTW, speaking about the spare tire again.... that spare is NOT full size.

mobydick 11

Maybe its just a tire with no wheel . Another guy with a 550 and wheel and tires like this said they weigh 300 lbs a piece, not sure . He had a pulley set up just to get them on and off the back of the box .

java

Expedition Leader
Maybe its just a tire with no wheel . Another guy with a 550 and wheel and tires like this said they weigh 300 lbs a piece, not sure . He had a pulley set up just to get them on and off the back of the box .

Mine are 216lbs..... Just getting them on the studs is a chore..... Eyelet above the tire, come along and a strap makes it doable. No way I could lift it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles