SOLD: FS in SoCal: ARB 73qt ZERO freezer/fridge, as new, purchased in March 2020

JustABasque

G'day all. For sale is
IMG_9160.JPG
IMG_9161.JPG
IMG_9162.JPG
IMG_9163.JPG
my ARB 73QT ZERO freezer/fridge. ARB's most modern generation of freeser/fridge.Like new. Purchased in brand new in March for $1354--save $254 here for gas, travel, whatever and get it same day! Used for in-house fridge and freezer use. Never offroad. Works on 12V or 110V. DUAL-ZONE, or use as single zone--very handy feature. Literally, my loss your gain. Here are the specs:

73QT/69L. Dual zone interior means you can split fridge/freeser, or make the whole interior a freezer or a fridge. Dividing compartment can be removed to increase your fridge space. Versatile, removable internal basket system with provision for tall items/bottle.

Tough, durable steel outer casing, Recessed carry handles with integrated tie-down points, Reversible quick-release lid with non-slip glass/bottle provision.

Wireless monitoring and control via compatible Bluetooth-enabled devices.

Convenient USB five-volt, 3,000mA outlet for charging phones and similar devices.

Dual 12VDC power inlet at opposing ends for customized installations, front 110-240V AC power inlet for quick home or powered site connection.

Highly-efficient, variable-speed compressor. LED interior light.

I'm in Torrance, CA and available most days. Perfect for overlanding and at-home use. $1100. Cheers.

Last edited:

COLDCUT

I certainly don’t want to step on any toes but if there winds up being more than one person interested, and someone is left out in the cold, I have the exact same fridge that I’m willing to let go for the same price. I’m also in SoCal (Temecula area). I also have the tie downs and a wiring kit. It’s never been out of the box - I couldn’t convince the wife to let me take the seats out of our JLU to fit it in the back. Wound up getting a smaller unit instead. Just to be fair, I won’t respond to any PM’s until after JustABasque has listed his as SOLD.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior