2020 LHD 200 Series VX in the US (D-4D!!)

moridinbg

While you are missing A LOT for not having the 1HD-FTE in the States, you have to be glad that you do not have the bi-turbo disaster that is the 1VD-FTV. Lots of issues with turbos, with injectors, with oil consumption...

Paddler Ed

Adventurer
While you are missing A LOT for not having the 1HD-FTE in the States, you have to be glad that you do not have the bi-turbo disaster that is the 1VD-FTV. Lots of issues with turbos, with injectors, with oil consumption...
As a mate points out, no one wants VD... and it holds true here for Land Cruiser ute prices - I've seen good, late HDJ79s going for 5-10k more than a newer VDJ79....

T-Willy

I was browsing one of my daily auction sites and noticed they had listed 3 brand new 2020 VX's for sale.

LHD, D-4D, and yet forbidden fruit. There is zero way to make this legal even with the addition of amber sidemarkers - I'm assuming EPA will never let the D-4D pass without lots of money. One can dream :cry::cry:. Most likely here for armouring?

Yes, perhaps it was stateside for armoring or upfitting that was cancelled. I do not know how one would avoid the 25 year import rule.

The website markets the vehicles internationally, and it states, "You need to look up the Import Regulation of your country for this vehicle."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior