Post your Mitsubishi Pajero Pics

squam1

montero2.jpg

Sinbad, what size wheels are you running and what kind of backspacing? just curious - I'm thinking about putting 285/75s on my 2003 and I think I'd like the tires pushed out a bit - looks like yours have different backspace than stock wheels, but perhaps they are just wider?

sinbad

They're 15x8 rims from PepBoys. I'm not really sure about the back spacing but I originally purchased them for my 98 Gen2

Last edited:

squam1

They're 15x8 rims from PepBoys. I'm not really sure about the back spacing but I originally purchased them for my 98 Gen3.

interesting! I'm surprised the 15 inchers fit. I would have assumed that 16s would be the smallest that you could put on... they look great!

sinbad

interesting! I'm surprised the 15 inchers fit. I would have assumed that 16s would be the smallest that you could put on... they look great!

It doesn't matter wither the wheel size is 15 or 22...as long as the offset matches the montero's offset...it should be good to go:)

The Big E

That sucks, what a waste of a perfectly good LWB. Shame on you. Why didn't you just buy a pickup?

:iagree:

But I wanted a truck with bouncy seats. I tried putting the bases in my mighty max but they were to tall. Then I tried wheeling the truck and it was to low. So this is what I tried next. And I had great success. It has the seats, the truck like features and it can get over a speed bump.

Just kidding, when will the trucktero be wheelable? Mine doesn't even run yet. Good work dude

Its getting pretty close here. I just found a parts paj close to town for all my second gen needs. Including 5.29's. You can hate me now if you like.:wings:

The body is pretty close the rocker panels are all done with the sliders inside them. Looks pretty close to stock. Needs paint and wiring as well.

How come yours isn't running? I haven't done a good job of keeping up lately.

Last edited:

urban.spaceman

Hi guys, I'm new to Expedition Portal so I thought I'd share a photo of my Pajero as my first post.

This is my Kalahari Ferrari!
PIC074.jpg

Bigger pic

After umming and arrring I over a name I settled on Colin, just cos.... well, he looks like a Colin, doesn't he?

I bought my Pajero from a friend in Botswana last year and over the course of five months drove 10,000km around Botswana, Zambia, Namibia and South Africa before the engine exploded, and I had to leave it behind to be fixed (which took a year to get the right parts!).

Great to see there's a few people out there who cherish their Pajeros as well!

Urban Spaceman

Overland Hadley

on a journey
Hi guys, I'm new to Expedition Portal so I thought I'd share a photo of my Pajero as my first post.

This is my Kalahari Ferrari!
PIC074.jpg

Bigger pic

After umming and arrring I over a name I settled on Colin, just cos.... well, he looks like a Colin, doesn't he?

Welcome to ExPo!

Colin is a good truck name.
Hadley is my rigs name, just came to me one night. She looks like a Hadley.

Mitubitchy 3.5

Adventurer
Hi Folks,

new here and my first post on Expedition Portal.

My Name is Stephan, Im from Hamburg/ Germany and I
ownwed a Pajero/ Montero Gen. 2.5 from 98.
Its an 3.5 V6 SOHC with nearly 250.000 Km.

5483929.jpg

5483931.jpg

5483934.jpg

5483938.jpg

Stephan

off-roader

Expedition Leader
Guten Tag Stefan! Ihre Pajero sind sehr schon.

for us English speakers: Good day Stefan! Your Pajero is very nice.

Actually my German sucks and I hope I spelled that all correctly although I'm sure there's probably a better way to say it.

Are those pictures from places in Germany or elsewhere I assume?

Mitubitchy 3.5

Adventurer
Hi,

thanks for your warm welcome.

Not so much mods on the Rig.

Front + 3,5 cm standart suspension, rear HD Springs +4cm
Tires: 235/ 85 16 on Montero Sport Rims.
and reinstall the Sideslider ( dont know the real word ...):sombrero:
2 Lights Hella Rally on the Bumper and 2 Hella FF 40 on the Roof

Inside:
GPS Garmin Nuvi 765 Pro TCM and GPS III+
Ezetil Fridge
Panasonic CD Radio
Midland UHF + CB Radio

Thats it

Pics with the Tent on the Roof was made on Corsika, Pics with
the Trailer made two Weeks ago in Denmark.

Stephan

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
norcalmaier