Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• This will be the shipping address;

Cemex Export 1300
    1400 NW 110 Ave
    Miami, FL 33172
    United States
    Phone: (305) 477-9171

If possible we can do it by credit card, I do not know how? Also just confirm me the final shipping cost.

Regards
    Juan C
    I can send you the money for the trailer and the shipping together, just let me know the final cost of the shipping, if it is the 350 will be better jejejeje I will need your complete bank information so I can wire you the money from my bank.

Regards,
    Juan
    No, just to Miami, I have containers coming every month from Miami to Panama where I can put it so I just need the inland to Miami but 900 from Gainsville to Miami is crazy.
    900 to Panama?

Someone mentioned to me the other day it might be able to be shipped fed ex freight.
    Juan, anywhere in Gainesville is fine for me. To be honest I'm not super familiar with the city, I just go near there often Cave Diving.
    Zip Code is 32601.

Thanks
    Tyler
    Hi tyler,
    Where in Gainesville can you drop the trailer, which zip code so I can also check for some options.

Regards
    Juan
    Hi Tyler,

Ok, but can you help me with the shipping to miami, fl.

The trailer have all the documents or paper work?

Regards,
    JCL
    Juan, I will have to stay firm on 1000.00. The trailer is definitely worth it with the new tires and Rhino lining thats been done. How would you like to handle shipping? I can get it as far as Gainesville Florida.

Thanks
    Tyler
    Hi Tyler,
    What will be your last price?
    I live in Panama, Central America, I have a freight forward office in Miami, where I can receive the trailer. if we make a deal I can send the money to our office in Miami and they can pay you at the delivery.
    Regards,
    Juan
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles