Arkto
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Rest of the message; there is a character limit. If in grizzly country, windy or cold weather, can one have the top down and sit upright on a bench cushion (tallest one of us is 5'6") and also sleep on both the 30 x 72" and 30 x 60" beds in a pinch with the top down? Is it "instant" hot water for the shower? Thanks-Jack
    Hi Aaron...This is a very nice looking camper and I've been interested in it since I first saw it in Denver several months ago (I live on the outskirts of Denver). A couple of questions please. The 2023 can now sleep up to 4 with a 30 x 60" bed...did you find a way to extend the cushioned area near the door to make it 60" long to accommodate the 4th person?
    Arkto
    Arkto
    You're more than welcome to email us at admin@arktocampers.com and ask as many questions as you like. No character limits. haha.
    Aaron
    E
    EPO
    Thanks Aaron. The 2023b very possibly sounds exactly like what we have been looking for the past couple of years...patience. Do you mind doing a quick video "walk through"? Happy to call you if not too much trouble. Jack
    Arkto
    Arkto
    Happy to get on a call with you. However, it will be 2 weeks before the first round of 2023b will be something to show off. Either way, happy to chat twice if needed.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinzlerz