Read a million articles and threads about 80s but have never owned one. Currently considering this one for sale in Seattle: https://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/d/seattle-1991-fj80-toyota-landcruiser/7095930949.html
- '91 with 263k for $5500
- $2600 in (last 3k miles) recent...
I recently purchased an '02 Acura RSX as a little commuter car and would like find a bike rack to use for the occasional trip that doesn't necessitate my 4x4.
Here's what I've concluded:
- Roof mounted racks are generally not ideal for 2 door vehicles and these setups overwhelmingly result in...
1. Garmin Etrex 30x includes manuals, belt clip, 8gb micro sd card, and a fresh set of batteries. $190.00
- Condition is great, usual screen wear. Never been dropped for drowned.
2. Garmin Forerunner 220 includes charging cable. $90.00
- Condition is great as well, usual screen wear. No chips...
I'm Miles, a 21 year old from Seattle.
Later this morning (it's 1:30AM as I write this) I will be boarding a train bound for Tucson, AZ. Upon arrival, I'll be renting a car to Silver City, NM and starting my trip there with the intentions of finishing at the Canadian border in...
Today I was researching what the new cargo van manufacturers had to offer to see what might work for a DIY camper conversion and I came across Ram and their new cargo vans that have FWD.
Consider that these FWD vans come in +/- $20,000 less over Mercedes new Sprinter 4x4 vans, I think they...