Selling My very basic M100 with a tent. Haven't had a chance to work the title out. As I said very basic but lots of room to build and make it great. The only reason I'm getting rid of it is that I got a great deal on a Lifted Fleetwood neon.
Because you say you have a minimal mechanical experience I would say get something newer with low miles a 4 runner is an excellent choice. My FJ is nice but sometimes they become temperamental and you don't want to be stranded on a trail when that time comes.
1. Year, model, color, etc: 1971 FJ40, Orange
2. Name of owner/screen name: Boucher
3. How long have you owned your 40 series? long time Is this your first? 1st FJ40, Since late 1982.
4. Mileage at date of purchase and present mileage: ?
5. Your favorite mods... If any: All the...