“Sierra Madre, Copper Canyon 2018”

Awesome video. Looks like quite a few "river" crossings, etc. Did the group have any issues (stuck, flats; I think I read about one, etc.)? Sure looks like a great trip and sorry we missed it!

Awesome video. Looks like quite a few "river" crossings, etc. Did the group have any issues (stuck, flats; I think I read about one, etc.)? Sure looks like a great trip and sorry we missed it!
If I remember correctly Frenchie had two flats. We stopped and helped a Mexican family find another. No one got stuck. River were low so the crossings were easy.one Jeep went into limp mode a few times with what we believed was a hot transmission. Blocking the hood open to allow better air flow solved the problem. Another Jeep had mechanical issues that we solved at the side of the road. My van fan sliced the upper radiator hose. Fixed the hole with rescue tape and repositioned it. All minor issues that were easily solved even if they were inconvenient. The problems could have been a whole lot worse.

FrenchieXJ

Expedition Leader
I have just returned from a month out on the road, so I am just getting caught up. I actually only had one screw attach itself into my tire. We had just stopped and helped a local repair their tire 10 miles before my tire got screwing around and got caught screwing around.

Da Frenchman

Last edited: