04 dakota biuld

78Bronco

Explorer
untitled9.jpg

untitled8.jpg

I linked the pictures for you.

riverrat88

Observer
You list them as 32s and they appear to be factory wheels, I was wondering if you had managed to fit 15" wheels on there or if they are 16s and you converted the size for simplicity. If they do fit I will be switching over to 15s next time

roostercruiser

Adventurer
when i bought it. it came with 245/70r16' s. now it has 265 /75 r 16' s on it. i was told its the biggest i can fit without a slight lift. the tires are the same as 32's. now im thinkin i can fit 285/75/16's off my burban. ill have to trim the bumper a little but it should work because i have plenty of room witb the 265's. and im gonn put 38's on my burb.

riverrat88

Observer
I fit 285/75R16s on mine with minor trimming to the front bumper and inner wheel wells. There is slight rubbing to the frame at full lock with the factory 5.5" backspacing. On the drivers side wheel well at the rear there should be a plastic access cover and behind it should be a connector this is for evap system and will have to be relocated above or behind the frame with 285s. First turn backing out the bay and the side lugs ripped the cover and connector off I can take pictures the trimming and the connector issue if you would like.

roostercruiser

Adventurer
thank for that info . i didnt think about the rubbing on the frame. i was just looking at the bumpers and fenders. pics would be nice to see what i would have to do.

riverrat88

Observer
Here are some pictures of the trimming

front wheelwell

front bumper trimmed and inner wheelwell ziptied further forward

access panel and repaired wiring

rear wheelwell trimming

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94