'08 GMC (LOW Miles) with '17 FWC Hawk pop-up camper

Zinger415

2008 Sierra 1500 4WD EXT CAB SLE1 - Carfax available. LOW MILES

I purchased my Sierra from my dad during the summer of '13 while I was living in Montana, I used the truck to haul my horse back to California in Sept-2013 and the truck has resided in CA since then; I rarely drive the truck as evidenced by the low miles. I have the original window sticker for the truck available via PDF upon request. Note: SMOG test just completed on Saturday April 21st and passed.

Just under 40k miles
4 Wheel Drive w/ Z71 off-road package
Vortex 5.3L V8 engine
3.73 Rear axle ratio
Trailering equipment with Voyager XP braking system installed (installed June-2013; manual and original box available - braking system installed in preparation for hauling my horse back to California)
Leather seats
17 inch Polished CAST ALUM Wheels
SLE1 Preferred package: remote starter system

Upgrades to truck for the camper:
Roadmaster Active Suspension system (manual available)
4 x LT265/70R-17 BFGOODRICH ALL-TERRAIN T/A KO2 E (March 2017)
Rubber bed mat as recommended by FWC factory (prior to FWC camper the truck had a bed liner in it - the bed is scratch free!)
6-gauge wiring from the truck to camper (this was recommend to me by seasoned campers because the heavier gauge wire allows a higher charging rate from the truck to the camper batteries.)
Please request original window sticker for comprehensive list of all equipment (I will email a PDF copy of it).

2017 Four Wheel Camper Hawk Side Dinette
Purchased from Four Wheel Campers of Jackson Hole and installed by Denny (co-owner of www.fwcjh.com) on February 18, 2017 (yes, I drove from California to Montana to purchase this camper - they had the model and options I wanted!)

Factory Options
Side Dinette w/ Swivel table
80-liter, 2-way Dometic compressor fridge
Forced Air Furnace w/ digital thermostat
2 roof vents - one powered (Fantastic fan)
Yakima tracks on roof
Factory solar pre-wire
2 x 10 lb propane tanks
Camper Battery System (wire, separator and 75AH AGM battery)
Exterior gas strut lift assist prep
6 gallon water heater w/ Outside shower
Dual burner propane stove
Sink and faucet
20-gal fresh water tank
Fire extenguisher
LED interior lights & LED outside porch light
Aluminum Exterior sides and One piece roof
Privacy curtains
I have all the original paperwork for the camper, inc Manufactures Statement of Origin, Factory Warranty and manual.

Additional items available with camper:
Reico Mechanical camper jacks - NEVER Used them (http://www.riecotitan.com/flyers/4cornerinstructions1.pdf) - $350
Thetford 92850 Porta Potti 320P Portable Toilet - NEVER used (received as Christmas present Dec-2017) - $100

Asking Price: $39,990.00

Sold as package.
IMG_E6690.JPG
IMG_7839.JPG
IMG_0860.JPG
IMG_0881.JPG
IMG_0880.JPG
IMG_E0896.JPG
IMG_E8442.JPG
IMG_6459.JPG

Attachments

• 2008GMCSierra1500_Carfax.pdf