110's and Discos

Funrover

Expedition Leader
Well... Like many have said Look at the build.... Clearence is great..... very little is below the frame! Also look an the design simple and useful!! Simple designs like the seat positions "Captian Style seating" and the fact there are very few blind spots. I believe that LR's were built for purpose not fashion(well some of the new ones excluded). And as far as price goes they are not bad. I can pick up a nice used LR cheaper than a Jeep easily!

I don't have a 110 or a disco but I have a lot of friends withs Discos. The Disco I shares the same plateform(frame, engine etc) as my Range Rover.. I have not been let down.. My rover has been really reliable and has gotten me through situations I can't even begin to explain. The draw to LR's is that when most people think of one it is in a SAFARI scene or off on an expedition. The LR badge brings with it an attidtude( unlike what is has in the city now ) of freedom and exploring!!! I could go on and on... but I don't think anyone here really wants me to.... With that being said they are not for everyone!! and to each their own!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior