1500 AWD EXPRESS DREAM AND BUILD

RVflyfish

Fishing is life. The rest is details.
Ok, I feel like it should be easy enough to find online, but I get a whole bunch of other stuff that wouldn't fill floor channels when I search for air core...

akskiffer

Ok, I feel like it should be easy enough to find online, but I get a whole bunch of other stuff that wouldn't fill floor channels when I search for air core...
this is a plastic posterboard corrugated I got it from a friend
try a craft store or steal roadside signs

akskiffer

the awning at work at the dead show

got home from camping.
I cut a big hole in the roof. Off-center for a couple reasons...20190607_144223_resized.jpg20190609_095609_resized.jpg20190624_134850_resized.jpg20190624_164222_resized.jpg

akskiffer

installed maxxfan, rear 12v outlets, rear work lights on plastic arch, stereo, front and rear cams, freezer, resurrected front seats, added heat to front seats removed disgusting front carpet, (cleaned under and ordered new carpet) and 2 fold up tables on doors.

pics coming

akskiffer

Stereo is in, b/u cam finally working after plenty of learning and troubleshooting. front floor double insulated and the new carmel color carpet is in. Passenger seat swivel done at last and I have ordered the next swivel. Rebuilt front seats from 4 trashed seats and added seat heaters ( nice).

You"ll be happy with the cam built into brake light; I sure am. IT HAS REPAID ME DOZENS OF TIMES ALREADY...been wheelin' in the mountains

On another note, I can't believe the trails this van has ascended, traversed and gone down. have you been on Bethel Ridge, Saddle Mt. L.T. Murray, Umtanum Ridge or table Mt? It is so great having a camper once you get there!

cptjak

Where did you find replacement carpet. I see there is a front carpet for Van's to 2002 but not 2013. Are they the same or different.
Any help would be appreciated

akskiffer

Where did you find replacement carpet. I see there is a front carpet for Van's to 2002 but not 2013. Are they the same or different.
Any help would be appreciated
the difference I found is under the driver seat. the molding for the fuse box is different. We have a power box on the floor just behind the warming oven (Glove box). I used some of the padding from the old carpet to fair it out.
you'll not regret ordering the better carpet and padding.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94