17' JKU on a 65 Day Euro Adventure

TTEPHOTOS

Organizer
Heading off tomm night for 60-70 days on the trail. Hitting Picos De Europa first then slipping into Portugal. Enter Morocco on the 20th and will be there till early/mid Apr. After that I shoot north around now risky Italy and into Slovenia to start a trek down the Baltics making my way slowly fully south around Greece and into Turkey where I will reside the next two years. The trip is mostly Solo minus a few meetups already planned so I would love to meet some of yall, get help with local cultures delicacies trails, etc or simply share a beer and do some tire kicking! If you have some time and want to come along on some of the trip or meet up along the way let me know on here or message me on Instagram @tomtuckertravels or @tentsandtread. I will post photos and stories here upon completion as well as the verified routes I have been scouting!
EDvrYw2.jpg

tanuki.himself

we're over on the Iberian east coast at present and not yet mobile, so probably not on your route, but i'll be following your north africa route as i hope to do that in a year or two once my build is done...

Latetom

Observer
Have you been able to get your vehicle out of Morocco?
We parked our 4Runner at the Marrakesh Airport and took an evacuation flight to London and then on to DFW. Had planned on 2+ months in Morocco but C19 Virus cut our trip short by a month. When Morocco opens its borders, ferries and airports to travelers we will fly back and pick up our 4Runner.

jeepgc

Adventurer
Heading off tomm night for 60-70 days on the trail. Hitting Picos De Europa first then slipping into Portugal. Enter Morocco on the 20th and will be there till early/mid Apr. After that I shoot north around now risky Italy and into Slovenia to start a trek down the Baltics making my way slowly fully south around Greece and into Turkey where I will reside the next two years. The trip is mostly Solo minus a few meetups already planned so I would love to meet some of yall, get help with local cultures delicacies trails, etc or simply share a beer and do some tire kicking! If you have some time and want to come along on some of the trip or meet up along the way let me know on here or message me on Instagram @tomtuckertravels or @tentsandtread. I will post photos and stories here upon completion as well as the verified routes I have been scouting!
EDvrYw2.jpg
Any updates - are you still travelling or on lock down somewhere?

Latetom

Observer
Jeepgc, Please keep us informed about how easy or hard it is to cross borders. I am thinking that travel of any sort will be significant'y curtailed until there is either a vaccine or medical pill to eliminate the C19. I am sooooo boarded sitting at home. I want to get back on the road, beginning in Morocco since that is where our 4Runner is parked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritabooke