1976 Scout Traveler, Ultimate Expedition Build

VanIsle_Greg

I think I need a bigger truck!
Love that colour...every time I see a post in this thread I have to jump in to see if it is assembled!!

Looking forward to the reveal!

kfgk14

Adventurer
Does anyone else see the face right in the middle of the firewall? Also the doge face on the right (as we look at it) side of the firewall?

The internet has corrupted me...I see the friggen doge face in everything now...
When do you plan on assembling this beast? we're all waiting with bated breath :)

Wise Old Jason

Founder, Wise Old Media
Late to the party, but subscribed...

This is a phenomenal build! Great work!

Is AZZ Galavanizing out on Estrella Parkway? My ex-Inlaws live in Estrella Mountain Ranch, and I would pass that place all the time. The ex-wife would complain about the smell, and I would respond, "Shut up. There's magic happening in there!"
:smiley_drive:

Seriously though, amazing work.

njtacoma

Explorer
I look at travelers on Craigslist, and think about this one and realize that nothing I could do would look this cool!

rube bonet

Adventurer
Sorry for all the suspense, I've been busy.:sombrero:

Frame came back from powdercoat, reassembled into a rolling chassis, stainless exhaust was also coated with ceramic coating

Anything that wasn't powdercoated was painted before final assembly. Brake lines were routed, in preparation of the final plumbing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior