1981 Unimog1300

The Swiss

Expedition Leader
Blair,

See in your signature 1973 (!!!) Land Rover 110 Td. Did customs buy it that it is a 1973? Just good that the 110 looked so similar to the 109 Series III. Is it a 1988/89 British ExMod?

SOCALFJ said:
I remember seeing you at the Calico Cleanup. Great rig! Do you have any interior shots of the cab and the shell?
When I get off duty tomorrow I can post some. I didn't make it to the Calico cleanup. Was it surf and turf?

Blair

Last edited:
The Swiss said:
Blair,

See in your signature 1973 (!!!) Land Rover 110 Td. Did customs buy it that it is a 1973? Just good that the 110 looked so similar to the 109 Series III. Is it a 1988/89 British ExMod?
It is a rebuild from a 73 109 that took place previous to my purchase. Parts came from a 1990 110 pickup with a hardtop added.

Blair

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Blair G said:
When I get off duty tomorrow I can post some. I didn't make it to the Calico cleanup. Was it surf and turf?

Blair
Oh i could of sworn i saw it... must have been one of your buddies in some of your pics. Great rig!

Ohhhhhh...

I have seen Blair's mog and it is really nice! And Orange too!
I sooo wish I could afford this rig. :(

Good luck Blair.
Stay safe this season too.

Willman

Supporting Sponsor - Sierra Expeditions
Blair G said:

Blair

Where's the pictures????

:jumping:

SOCALFJ said:
Oh i could of sworn i saw it... must have been one of your buddies in some of your pics. Great rig!
It was Randy Lester in his bright green 1300L at the Calico Cleanup, I was riding shotgun with him.

Rob