1981 Unimog1300

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
I remember seeing you at the Calico Cleanup. Great rig! Do you have any interior shots of the cab and the shell?
 

The Swiss

Expedition Leader
Blair,

See in your signature 1973 (!!!) Land Rover 110 Td. Did customs buy it that it is a 1973? Just good that the 110 looked so similar to the 109 Series III. Is it a 1988/89 British ExMod?
 

Blair G

Adventurer
SOCALFJ said:
I remember seeing you at the Calico Cleanup. Great rig! Do you have any interior shots of the cab and the shell?
When I get off duty tomorrow I can post some. I didn't make it to the Calico cleanup. Was it surf and turf?

Blair
 
Last edited:

Blair G

Adventurer
The Swiss said:
Blair,

See in your signature 1973 (!!!) Land Rover 110 Td. Did customs buy it that it is a 1973? Just good that the 110 looked so similar to the 109 Series III. Is it a 1988/89 British ExMod?
It is a rebuild from a 73 109 that took place previous to my purchase. Parts came from a 1990 110 pickup with a hardtop added.

Blair
 

adventureduo

Dave Druck [KI6LBB]
Blair G said:
When I get off duty tomorrow I can post some. I didn't make it to the Calico cleanup. Was it surf and turf?

Blair
Oh i could of sworn i saw it... must have been one of your buddies in some of your pics. Great rig!
 

blupaddler

Conspirator
Ohhhhhh...

I have seen Blair's mog and it is really nice! And Orange too!
I sooo wish I could afford this rig. :(




Good luck Blair.
Stay safe this season too.
 

Willman

Supporting Sponsor - Sierra Expeditions
Blair G said:
When I get off duty tomorrow I can post some. I didn't make it to the Calico cleanup. Was it surf and turf?

Blair

Where's the pictures????

:jumping:
 

Robthebrit

Explorer
SOCALFJ said:
Oh i could of sworn i saw it... must have been one of your buddies in some of your pics. Great rig!
It was Randy Lester in his bright green 1300L at the Calico Cleanup, I was riding shotgun with him.

Rob
 
Top