1986 BJ75 Camperized Troopie

mountainpete

Spamicus Eliminatus
No relation, just drool on the keyboard. This is an ultimate find in North America. A member really needs to jump on this if it's still available (I don't know details).

TOYOTA LANDCRUISER BJ75 1986 fully camperised, left hand drive, etc, $36,000

xfox20.jpg

Link to Ad on sor.com

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
This is the second posting I've read where the vehicle is going to be registered in Vermont. I believe I read in the other post that Vermont will not title a vehicle over 15 years old, but they will register it.

It makes me wonder if people are using Vermont registration for vehicles that may not be legally imported into the USA. Using the State registration as an easy way to get the vehicle into the "State" system and circumnavigate the Federal system.

Martyn

Supporting Sponsor, Overland Certified OC0018
toyfunraider said:
So are you saying you have a problem with breaking the law ??? Works for me.

Breaking the law and getting away with it is one thing. Owning an illegally imported vehicle and getting caught means exporting or destroying the vehicle, that could be a serious bummer.

Owning an illegally imported vehicle can also void you insurance, double bummer.

Buyer beware.

Dave Bennett

Adventurist
Martyn said:
Breaking the law and getting away with it is one thing. Owning an illegally imported vehicle and getting caught means exporting or destroying the vehicle, that could be a serious bummer.

Owning an illegally imported vehicle can also void you insurance, double bummer.

Buyer beware.

It's a shame that buying a rig like this has to be so... complicated :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior