1986 GMC cummins suburban

jsamyb89

1986 k3500 suburban for sale because I do not have the time any more.

1st gen 12 valve 5.9 Cummins turbo with hungry diesel fuel pump, Valair HD clutch, south bend HD clutch hydraulics, brand new radiator, water pump, thermostat, alternator and optima batteries.
It is a low mileage engine that had less than 100,000 miles. I pulled the pan and cover and checked the tolerances and fixed the killer dowe pin. Used the heavy duty cross member motor mount by auto world.

NV4500 is brand new with NO 5th gear nut issues, low mileage np205 with upgraded fixed yoke.
Rebuilt Dana 60 front with warn hubs, brand new 14 bolt rear with Detroit locker. Both are geared at 4.56
High angle 2 piece drive shaft with 1350 series ujoint.

4 "Deaver springs in front, 4" procomp in the rear. NO blocks. Rancho 900 XL shocks.
Brand new 315 off road Cooper tires.

5" straight pipe exhaust.
Brand new frame off paint job where I went with bitone green and black, sun visor, sliding rear windows, and Bush whacker fender flares.
The entire frame and under body we're painted in POR15. ALL done by professional body shop.
New head liner. Linexed floor board.

New HD bumper set that is winch ready in front and multi carriage in the rear with tire, fuel can box, and high lift mount.

Needs to be done- the interior could use some work. Rear 2 seats are in good condition, front 2 are poor, floor board could use matting and carpet( I have the insulation and matting)
The floor needs to have the transfer case shifter installed and the tranny shifter boot.
A.C work if you want it.
Front drive shaft.
Oil pan has small leak.
Speedometer work.
This is an almost complete project, which is why I am selling it for about half of what I've put in it.
I just do not have the time any more.

I drove her from KY to CO in which she ran GREAT. She got 18 MPG on the high way doing 65ish and 15 doing 75ish.
I had a problem with the HD radiator I chose running to cold so I put a stock gas one in there which holds great between 185 and 195. on a 95 degree day across MO KS and CO.
But it needs to be secured better.

Money order, or certified check only

vehicle shipping or pick up is up to you as I am not around to drive it to you. sale as is.

Attachments

• sub1.jpg
    sub1.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 596
  • sub2.jpg
    sub2.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 251
  • sub3.jpg
    sub3.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 236
  • sub4.jpg
    sub4.jpg