1987 Jeep Grand Wagoneer Fully custom 4 Linked w/ Coilovers + more!

daniel619

Selling my rare 1987 Jeep Grand Wagoneer. Designed by the IAMROAMR group in San Clemente will all custom fab work completed by Castle Fabrication, this is the Ultimate Fun Having Overland Mobile. Whether you are going to the beach, mountains, or off roading/rock crawling in the desert this fully customized 4-linked Jeep will not disappoint. This Full Size Jeep (FSJ) has all of the modern creature comforts (AC, power seats, windows, door locks, etc) with the super cool vintage styling and a Cadillac-like ride thanks to the FOX Coilover suspension. Tons of room to haul the whole family for a day trip or a weekend of overlanding fun, this Jeep is not to be missed.

Clean Title. Fully customized and one of a kind. It would cost over $45k to build a Waggy like this. Jeep was featured at SEMA 2016 and has been published in JP Magazine plus many other print and online sources. Jeep runs and drives great. Has just over 122k miles on odometer. Less than 10,000 miles on Jeep since rebuild. All fab work completed by Castle Fabrication in Laguna Beach.

Driveline
-Mildly Rebuilt AMC 360ci V8 with Edelbrock EFI System
-Torque-Flite 727 3-speed
-Selec-Trac NP229 Transfer Case
-Doug Thorley Headers with custom exhaust

-Completely overhauled original Dana 44 front and rear axles with RCV chromoly axle shafts and brand new Warn Locking Hubs
-Poison Spyder diff covers
-4.10 gearing
-Eaton Detroit Trutrac limited-slip differentials
-Tom Woods 1310 custom driveshafts
-Front Axle Truss
-17" Grid OffRoad GD-1 wheels with 35" Toyo Open Country Tires

Suspension - completely custom and functional 4-link setup. Work performed by Castle Fabrication in Laguna.
- Reid Racing Knuckles
- Artec steering components with Steering stabilizer
- Suspension was created using Metal Cloak builder components resulting in a 4-link front and rear with Y-link front arms with track bars and anti-sway bars.
- FOX 12" coilovers with external reservoir
- Teraflex SpeedBumps bump stops front and rear

List keeps going....

Interior:
-MasterCraft Safety Seats mounted on eletric base for adjustment
-RAM Mounts center console
-Switch-Pros 8 switch panel running all lights and accessories
-Bluetooth Stereo with Hands Free Talk
-AC blows COLD
-All Gauges work

Exterior
-1965 Gladiator front grill
-Rugged Ridge Spartacus front and rear bumpers custom fitted to Wagoneer
-Rugged Ridge Spartacus Side steps/rock sliders
-JW Speaker LED Headlights and Secondary Lights plus JW Speaker lights mounted in both the front and rear bumpers
-Rugged Ridge Spartacus Lightbar mounted to Rhino-Rack Pioneer Platform roof rack (perfect for roof top camping tent - RTT)
-Warn 12k Winch with wireless controller, synthetic rope, and Factor 55 Ultrahook
-Full Wrap with wrapped and painted trim

Only asking $39,000 OBO. No Trades. Selling due to family circumstances. My loss is your gain.

IMG_2263.jpg
IMG_2288.jpg
IMG_2276.jpg
IMG_2295.jpg
IMG_2302.jpg

herm

Adventurer
I KNOW you have more than that into it, having it built. I hope my 73 is like this when its done.

what kind of mileage do you get? with all that work, I think I would have found a way for O/D.

GLWS.

daniel619

I KNOW you have more than that into it, having it built. I hope my 73 is like this when its done.

what kind of mileage do you get? with all that work, I think I would have found a way for O/D.

GLWS.

Yeah there has been a TON of money invested into this rig.

Couldn't tell you exactly on the mileage. My long term plan was for an LQ9 / 4l80e conversion which would definitely help with the mileage and practicality all around.

Tex68w

Beach Bum
I drooled over this thing last year when I saw it in all of the SEMA coverage. Freaking amazing build, I would be all over this if my circumstances were different at the moment, just horrid timing with medical problems. Sucks that you have to sell, definitely a one of kind build here and some new future owner will be ecstatic. GLWS!!!

daniel619

Sale Pending

Sale Pending. Buyer has left a deposit to hold for pickup.

Here is a photo of whats under the wrap:

Screenshot-2016-10-31-16.56.07.jpg

daniel619

Update as of 2/5/18 - Buyer cancelled due to work relocation, sale no longer pending. Rig back on market. Make offer.

daniel619

Motivated to Sell

Hello All, I've had a lot of attention but nothing has materialized. More motivated to sell than I was before. Let me know if there's any questions!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles