1988 sportsmobile / quigley for trade

cozydog

Observer
I spose since it’s on the Expedition Portal front page the mods are giving the final approval for this trades only posting

TRADE OFFER: I have a 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee (ZJ) with the 5.2L V8. Custom trussed Ford super 8.8 rear end with Chromoly shafts and an Eaton e-locker. Roof rack, tire carrier, rock sliders, and rear bumper are all custom made. ARB front winch bumper with Warn VR8000 winch and light bar. CB Radio ready to go. NP231 transfer case with rebuilt planetaries. Five 315/75/16 BFGoodrich KO2s. Upgraded "1-ton" high steer setup with knuckles from a Jeep WK and adjustable tie rod, drag link, front and rear sway bars all made out of DOM. This thing is an absolute beast and has zero leaks or mechanical issues. It's just an extra Jeep I built a few years back that doesn't get driven much anymore. Let me know what you think. I can send more pictures. (Guy in the photograph is not me).

Attachments

• IMG_4012.jpeg
    IMG_4012.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 444
  • LRG_SRP08385.JPG
    LRG_SRP08385.JPG
    356.5 KB · Views: 468

mspIggy

i have a boat i might trade for the right 4x4 van

info here on this boat

zimm

Expedition Leader
Yeah, I’d agree. Expedition Portal seem like the rules only apply to who they choose...

Yea. Drover in an "in" guy. He comes and goes in a 3 year cyclic rate.

Maybe, just maybe, this being a site that prides itself on the independent mindset required to travel without still being attached to 'yo ma'ma's an umbilical cord, be it either managing a catastrophic breakdown in the Andes, or negotiating with Algerian border crossing guards, whining like Alex Cortez not getting her committee assignment because you cant work out a value trade, doesn't draw their attention or generally impress.

I'd love to see you guys get shafted at an oriental rug market in Istanbul. You need a price 'cause you dont know what you're looking at? They will be more than happy to give you a price.

Zimm, you seem to get upset more than the OP.. seems as they you are taking this personal, is it personal to you?

Do you just need to chime in? Like, ‘I got you bro.’

I don’t think anyone has asked too much. Really, estimated value in a negotiation for trade is the simplest and single most important thing.. as far as I’m concerned.. should I address concerns to you?

zimm

Expedition Leader
You're right man, I better back down. I Don't wanna mess with a middle aged sexyman in a onesie. You get that van, and then come get me, and my last days will be spent tied up in the back of a travel van. I've lived to long to end it that way. I'm sorry, truly sorry.

Zimm, you seem to get upset more than the OP.. seems as they you are taking this personal, is it personal to you?

Do you just need to chime in? Like, ‘I got you bro.’

I don’t think anyone has asked too much. Really, estimated value in a negotiation for trade is the simplest and single most important thing.. as far as I’m concerned.. should I address concerns to you?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94