1992 F350 4x4 Diesel Former Ambulance.... The U.A.W 33k miles

Pangle

Wanderer
SOLD SOLD 10k

NEW PRICE: I have decide to sell my latest project. 10k IMG_3740.jpg IMG_3737.jpg
35K MILES!
7.3 IDI NA
4X4
RELIABLE AND READY TO GO

Its a 1992 Wheeled Coach former Air Force ambulance. It has 33k original miles on the 7.3 NON turbo IDI, and factory ford 4x4 drive train. If has been fleet maintained, and hardly ever used during its time as an ambulance. I know the entire history of this vehicle and know it was maintained well. It has no rust and was always kept inside.

I have done a fair bit of work making it look more the part of an adventure vehicle rather than an ambulance. The link to the "build" is at the bottom. New Bilsteins all around, tires good shape, fluids all good. The entire inside and out side have been painted. The cab is painted in medium gray Monstaliner. Inside there are hard wood floors, TV, PS2, Refridge, Micro, and a full size bed which mounts flush to the wall with a custom sleeping pad. The inside of the Cab has also been insulated in the roof to make it more quiet, and cooler, There is a brand new sony head unit with Bluetooth calling and music. The doors have sound deadening to make it that much more quiet, and the sound from the new Arc Audio speakers awesome!

A full size ATV will fit in the back, and there are tie down straps inlaid into the wood floor.

It gets about 13.5 MPG on the hwy at 65-70 and runs as good as a IDI can run in my opinion

I had a local buyer at 15,900 but he was not able to complete the transaction last minute. He even paid to have it inspected at a local shop and it came back in awesome shape! I have a copy of that receipt.

I know I am forgetting a ton.. I have decided to buy a 2nd home in Idaho near my fam.

I will attach a few pics but the link to the build is below...

Please call me anytime, as I am anxious to get her sold so I can move forward on this house.

http://www.expeditionportal.com/for...t-The-U-A-W-quot-or-quot-Adventure-lance-quot

10k OBO

View attachment 356805 View attachment 356806 View attachment 356807 View attachment 356808 View attachment 356809 View attachment 356810 View attachment 356811 View attachment 356812

Last edited:

Pangle

Wanderer
I forgot to mention it has a custom screen which covers the entire rear entrance with the doors open. The Cab also has a computer mount center console out of a crown vic mounted.

I am also open to opinions, and other offers...

Steve

IMG_3688.jpg IMG_3686.jpg IMG_3654.jpg

Pangle

Wanderer
Ya I am not sure why those are not visible... if you click on the build link in the first post you can see what it looks like from start to finish. Thanks for looking

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles