1994 Land Cruiser ?

While surfing for a Land Cruiser I came across a 1994 with leather seats but they don't look like they are power leather seats? Was such a creation made? Leather without power?

brentbba

Explorer
Not to my knowledge. Is there a leather arm rest on top of the center console? If not, probably aftermarket or port leather installation.

MoGas

Central Scrutinizer
There were some weird combinations done either port installed or dealer installed. I know a guy with a low mileage 96 that he is the second owner of with power seats and cloth interior. The cloth looks very close to the factory cloth in another buddy's 94, but the seat panels are the same sizes as my leather. The 96 also has the cloth door panels. The factory leather seat trucks have leather on the door panels.

I'm at work now so I can't post pics but it is a 1994 with leather/no power, leather door panels, no leather arm rest, and it has lockers... Odd combo.

brentbba

Explorer
No leather on the armrest tells me it was a port or aftermarket install on your leather. OEM factory leather included a leather armrest on the center console.

Here are the pictures.

12502348553262320451IM107565x421_A3.jpg

12502348552262320451IM106565x421_A5.jpg

12502348554262320451IM108565x421_A5.jpg

You can see the leather on the doors but not on the console. You can also see that it doesn't have the power switches on the side of the front seat. It looks exactly like the manual cloth seats only in leather. I thought that all locked Land Cruisers were leather and all leather seats were power... I emailed the seller but he was of no help.

Not really planning on purchasing it. Just caught my eye as a strange sight.

Box Rocket

No leather on the armrest tells me it was a port or aftermarket install on your leather. OEM factory leather included a leather armrest on the center console.

Not always true. Some '93-'94s came with the early console (like the one pictured without leather) but still had leather seats.

My '93 is this same way. Early console, non-power seats, leather. My truck was purchased new with the leather but it is not OEM since the pattern in different. I believe it was port installed. So the short answer is yes these exist.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jgrillz94