1995 4Runner for sale in New Mexico

Sleam

Explorer
Here's the full link but in short, I'm selling this truck and my Land Rover to get something newer and ready for longer trips. https://santafe.craigslist.org/cto/d/cerrillos-runner/6950825607.html

Faith the 4Runner has been with us for about six years now and been well maintained, used, and we’ve explored all over the West and Northeast together. It’s time to move on though, as I’m not out in the National Forests as much these days now I have a van that I use more.

Faith comes with roof rack, towing hitch, brush guard, and there’s no rust but a few scratches and dings because it’s a daily driver and looks a bit rough. Blame the dogs…This is a slow and steady 3.0 litre V6 engine with 223k miles, but it's a Toyota and will go forever if you know how to maintain her.

Work includes (and records/receipts on file):
• Head gasket replaced last year
• Remanufactured automatic transmission
• Radiator
• Hoses, thermostat, filters
• Tune up with air filter, plugs, wires etc
• Axle shaft replaced
• Muffler replaced
• Brake pads (Duralast) a few years ago so are okay but not new.
• Shocks and coil spring sets
• Regular oil and fluid maintenance

NEEDS: She’s a work horse but has a few signs of age. The windscreen washer stopped, the container leaks and emptied out. I’d replace the tires before winter as they have 40k miles on them, BFG A/T. Some paintwork, small crack in the window, seat covers, and detailing inside and out. Current mileage at 225,000.

00N0N_8IdK7mrGJQi_600x450.jpg

More photos on the craigslist posting.

Attachments

• 00f0f_b88eJuNslfV_50x50c.jpg
    00f0f_b88eJuNslfV_50x50c.jpg
    1.1 KB · Views: 46
  • 00F0F_2jUPtu2kd8D_50x50c.jpg
    00F0F_2jUPtu2kd8D_50x50c.jpg
    1,011 bytes · Views: 47

Forum statistics

Threads
Members