1995 Northern Lite 6'10" Camper

OutbacKamper

Supporting Sponsor
1995 6'10" Northern Lite Camper, in great condition. Will fit compact trucks (ie: Ranger, Tacoma, etc) and Dakota pickups. I also have a custom made 9" basement for it to fit a '99-'08 Ford Superduty shortbox

350kg (770 lb)
4 hydraulic jacks
3 way fridge
new porta-potty

see Northern Lite website for more info:
http://www.northern-lite.com/lite610.html

asking $6250 Canadian, firmish

Thanks
Mark
normal_NL%20Camper%2001.jpg

normal_NL%20Camper%2003.jpg

haven

Expedition Leader
Mark,

That's a great price on a very durable camper.
Does this mean you're starting (or have finished!)
your flatbed camper project?

Chip

OutbacKamper

Supporting Sponsor
Thanks Chip;

I am determined to "start" OutbacKamper 3.0 this winter and this is a way to motivate myself to get something happening. If this forces me to use a tent in the mean time, so be it. My options are:

a) Purchase a shell model of Marc's XP Camper and mount it on a new second generation Oztray. However neither is on the market yet, and I am not sure I can afford the XP??

b) Build a smaller (very compact) pop-up camper either for a tray or to fit the stock box and purchase a "base camp" trailer for longer duration, family oriented camping (say 17-21' approx)

floor_trailers2500_25B21FB.jpg

Cheers
Mark

OutbacKamper

Supporting Sponsor
John;
Camper is still for sale. I don't have any other pics, but if there is something specific you would like to see, please let me know.
Mark

paddyh

Still have it?

Hi,

just joined here(recently) and, just wondering if the slide in is still for sale?

OutbacKamper

Supporting Sponsor
Hello paddyh
Yes its still for sale. I have had a lot of e-mail enquiries from people in BC and Washington state, but so far only 2 locals have looked at it, and neither were very serious buyers.
I would not be surprised if it doesn't sell until spring. Feel free to ask any questions that occur to you. I finally got my camera to work and have quite a few more pics, but can't seem to post them here. pm me if you would like me to e-mail you some pics

Cheers
Mark

OutbacKamper

Supporting Sponsor
I have had several pm's lately asking if the camper is still for sale. Yes it is still for sale. I have also changed the price to $6000 CDN so with current exchange rates that is only about $5000 USD. It is currently listed on Kelowna Craigslist and RV Hunter as well.

Cheers
Mark

OutbacKamper

Supporting Sponsor
Thanks
Good question, my boss has bought it and wants me to store in for the winter. I'm not sure when he intends to pay for it, so I will have to wait and see.
Cheers
Mark

Plainsmuse

Adventurer
er..that could be difficult

OutbacKamper said:
Thanks
Good question, my boss has bought it and wants me to store in for the winter. I'm not sure when he intends to pay for it, so I will have to wait and see.
Cheers
Mark
Not an envious position to have your employer owe you money for your camper. LET ME know if your boss doesn't come thru, as my wife liked the camper. Thanks. :drool:

Parker Hedges

Northern Lite 6.10 import

Hello. Wondering if you still have your northern lite for sale ? could you please reply at your earliest to harmonyhavens@gmail.com and include photos. My name is Parker Hedges and I will come to buy it if its nice.My brother lives there too. Sincerely, 2506188007 cell . Thank you . we are driving a 2009 ford ranger fx4.

1995 6'10" Northern Lite Camper, in great condition. Will fit compact trucks (ie: Ranger, Tacoma, etc) and Dakota pickups. I also have a custom made 9" basement for it to fit a '99-'08 Ford Superduty shortbox

350kg (770 lb)
4 hydraulic jacks
3 way fridge
new porta-potty

see Northern Lite website for more info:
http://www.northern-lite.com/lite610.html

asking $6250 Canadian, firmish

Thanks
Mark
normal_NL%20Camper%2001.jpg

normal_NL%20Camper%2003.jpg

Forum statistics