1999 4Runner Highlander- SC, 5spd, Diff Lock! $5000 (PA)

joshjan

I recently bought something a little bigger for the family so my "unicorn" 4Runner has to go. Runs great. I would drive anywhere with it the way it sits. Here's the rundown:

1999 Toyota 4Runner Highlander edition
Rear Diff Lock
5 speed manual
1st gen trd supercharger (told it was on truck from day one)
leather
sunroof
cold ac
hitch/trailer wiring
Toytec coils front and rear. Bilstein 5100's on the front and Napa shocks out back. All suspension pieces about a year old.
265/75 BFG All Terrains with over half tread.
Spidertrax wheel spacers
20% tint on front windows and over back factory tint
182k miles

I bought the truck 2.5 yrs. ago from a military serviceman that moved to the east coast from Colorado. Body and frame are straight and very clean. Shortly after my purchase the head gasket went (dolp!). I had the top end rebuilt with new heads as well as the timing belt and water pump. My family and I have driven it about 30k miles since without issue. I have the receipts for this.

The truck looks great from 40 feet, however there are a few dents here and there. The main one is shown in the pics. The "fat lip" part of the bumper has a dent in it but the actual bumper is fine. The drivers and passengers seat cushions are pretty flat and have a few tears in them. The rest of the interior is good. The truck is solid, without rust, and the alignment numbers are spot on.
All in all it's been a great truck. Not a time capsule by any means but for an east coast, 15 year old truck I think it's pretty good! I had visions of building it up more and more with bumpers and the like but in reality we were a little tight with 4 of us, our gear, and a dog!

$5000. Vehicle is located in Carlisle, PA. Call or text 717.701 zero seven one six for more info

Thanks for looking!

photo (3).JPG

photo (8).JPGphoto (4).JPG
photo (5).JPG
photo (9).JPG
photo (11).JPG
photo (6).JPG

joshjan

No idea on the HP with the supercharger...stock fuel system. It gets out of it's own way but I can't imagine it without it!

I have a local guy checking it out tomorrow. Will post how it goes. Thanks for your interest.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior

Members online