SOLD - 1999 F-350 7.3 4WD Ambulance Conversion

1cambo

When you
Interior Box Dimensions:

L = 137" W = 88" H = 65"

No excessive blow by. About normal for every 7.3 I've been around.

Hooked it up to a scanner last week to monitor vitals and everything seems to be in with in spec (boost is a little over 15 psi WOT). Thank you for asking!

Warren
say 15 psi at WOT, is that under load? Seems kinda low to me???
Nice rig at a good price!

Nelson_Wells

Stunning rig. MAn if it was that incredible Ford diesel I'd be drooling; I'm even more interested in the UAV's and what you found. tell us any footage links! :)
cheers.
personally trying to unload a beast Troopy like this. I've got little ones who like to camp now so looking to modernize + cash. cheers:
http://nelson-wells.com/classic-cars-for-bitcoin/
hj-45 diesel Troop carrier

wcausey

The vehicle is for sale again for $15,000 OBO! Thank you for all of the comments. Some adjustments have been made to the vehicle and will continue to be made if time allows:

-Installed Reyco Granning Rear Air Ride System w/ Onboard Viair Compressor
-Replaced House Batteries with 100ah AGM Deep Cycle (Easy to expand)
-Front ABS Sensors Replaced

We are continuing to put resources towards our disaster response ministry and will use the sale of this vehicle to put towards a purpose built flat bed Super Duty. You can view some of our disaster response efforts HERE ON OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!

I hope everyone is staying safe during the pandemic!

Resized_20200410_193311.jpeg

wcausey

Where are you located? Do you have keys for the outside cabinettes? Did you do the 4x4 conversion?

The truck is located in Woodstock, GA. Yes, I have the keys for the outside cabinets. There is only one door with a frozen lock cylinder, but it can still be locked and unlocked from the inside. The 4x4 conversion was done at a shop that manufactures armored vehicles where I was employed as a mechanical engineer.

I am going to try to film a video this coming week to go over more details of the truck. Hope everyone had a great Father's Day!

Screenshot_20200621-235427_Gallery.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Randy Towles