1999 Jeep TJ (lifted) $7,200 TX

preacherman

Explorer
EDIT: Sold locally in two hours!

I am selling my fun little black jeep. It has 91,000 original miles, is a 5 speed has the 4cy engine, a 2.5 inch rough country suspension lift, custom front winch bumper, warn winch, custom rear swing away rear tire bumper/carrier with gas can holder, cb antenna and high lift mount, optima red top battery, detachable face radio/mp3 with aux jack, cb, brand new 31x10.5x15 pro-comp tires (w less than 100 miles on them) a full size spare, off road lights, cold air intake and a tuffy security locking console with cup holders. The soft top is newer and was a full replacement top. It also has AC that works well and blows cold.

The jeep is in good condition with some scratches and scuffs on the paint, some of the plastic is faded but it is all there and can be cleaned. It does have a salvage title from a fender bender 8 years ago. It has been completely rebuilt with new parts and drives like a champ and has given me zero problems the past 8 years.

I have it listed locally also and I am located in Midland Texas zip 79705. Shoot me a PM if you have any questions.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior