Hood Scoop Toyota Hood
Power Sunroof
CD and cassette
Power windows, locks, mirrors, rear window
Tan Leather Interior
101,500 miles
ABS

Mobil 1 synthetic throughout

Within last 10k miles it has had new timing belt, water pump, coolant, new mass air sensor, both O2 sensors, air filter, fuel filter using all Toyota parts.

Within last 20k miles it has had:
4.88 gears professionally installed with master install kits
New front and rear axle seals
Marlin clutch, resurfaced flywheel

It does have an e-locker, but it did not come factory with it, I purchased an entire rear axle assembly with low miles (12K miles). I used an Inchworm wiring kit to install the e-locker wiring, the e-locker will work in 2wd, 4hi, and 4lo and works flawlessly.

Vehicle also has:

ARB Prado front bumper with Warn M8000 winch, bumper was installed with extra bracing on the front frame rails that includes 2 extra bolts through the frame on each side.

Trailcarnage skidplates-front and bellypan and an extra plate connecting from the front to the bottom of the ARB bumper.

Trailcarnage sliders-2"x3" square tube

Trailcarnage rear bumper with 2" receiver-the only one in existence, the original design

1" Roger Brown bodylift using heavy duty hardware

Sonoran Steel rear lower control arms with Rubicon express joints
Sonoran Steel panhard drop bar, e-brake relocation bracket
Sonoran Steel rear swaybar lift bracket
Sonoran Steel Super Soft Rear Bumpstops
Rear has stock FJ80 shocks

Wired for Prodigy electric brake controller with 7 pin connector
Front has Nuke swaybar disconnects and Inland Trucks upper a-arms (stock arms are also included)

Buyer will have the choice of front suspension:

OME 882/one trim packer/OME HD Shocks or
New Tokico Shocks/New Tundra Coils/Topout spacer

Buyer will have choice of rear springs:

OME 891/1.5" Daystar Spacer or
Stock FJ80 coils

Tires are 285/75/16 BFG MT's with 75% tread remaining on 16x7 Tacoma alloy wheels
Spare is a 285/75/16 Mud King on 16x7 Tacoma alloy wheel

Conferr roofrack with spare tire mount, bike mounts, bike wheel mounts, hi-lift mount, shovel/axe mount

Custom made cargo barrier using Raingler netting

Custom made storage box with drawers and carpeted

Super lift Tru Speed Calibrator-the speedo is correct for the tires and gears

Red Top Optima battery

Uniden CB

Items that are not included, but can be purchased for extra with the rig (no, not parting these out yet):

front diff with 4.88 gears and ARB air locker, 2 CV axles with new Toyota boots

I am the second owner of this 4Runner. The first owner was a doctor that always had it serviced at the dealership. I purchased it with 55k miles. It has a clean title and I have the title in hand. With the Tundra coils up front it is ready to run 35" tires, which is what I was about to do until something else came along. It has always been an Alabama vehicle, so there is no rust.

It has a few small scratches and one small dent on the front fender near the bumper, but nothing major or really even noticeable. Interior is like new and it has never been smoked in.

Located in Auburn, AL.

It has been for sale before when I had a deposit on another rig-that fell through and I took the post down. I have since then purchased an '85 4Runner, so the '99 is back up for sale.

Any questions, pm or e-mail me at dragr@charter.net

A few more things:

4Runner does have ABS

Wired for Prodigy electric brake controller with 7 pin connector

Sonoran Steel Super Soft Rear Bumpstops

Picture011.jpg

Picture037.jpg

Picture047.jpg

Picture065.jpg

Picture016.jpg

More pics at :

http://s42.photobucket.com/albums/e335/dragr1/

SOAZ

Tim and Kelsey get lost..
Please stop posting this thing on all of the sites I frequent. Its teasing me to buy it and its not nice. :wings:
First Bamachem and now this one. I know its a better value to buy than build. SOOO tempted! :arabia:
Nice truck!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WonaWarrior